Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wrote 2 job applications

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
waiting to hear back.

work is my cope

I wrote 5 and all rejected me

2 won't be enough nowadays. takes a lot more especially if ur entry level

Hope you get the job. What is the nature of it? Something that involves computers? Are you going to work for the public?

Hope you get the job. What is the nature of it? Something that involves computers? Are you going to work for the public?
don't wanna reveal too much about my personal life, but it's a trade job. blue collar.

Good job, I apply for like 10 or more every week. Just lol at me

I sent 14 today.
Already 2 rejected.

Good job, I apply for like 10 or more every week. Just lol at me
I have trouble even sending an application for a side job like pizzadelivery driver. I wish I could just spam applications, but I'm too high inhib

you'll need to cv bomb every jobpost and don't bother filling in any optional fields to save your own time. everything's automated so it's pointless being meticulous

you'll need to cv bomb every jobpost and don't bother filling in any optional fields to save your own time. everything's automated so it's pointless being meticulous
I'll wait to hear back and if I get rejected I'll try spamming more applications

I used templates, but had to change them up alot. I have trouble lying also.
you need to practice lying. Go to Omegle or discord or whatever, and practice lying over VC/Video chat. Only liars, exceptionally lucky/talenede and hard working moggers succeed nowadays. Honest normal men get nowhere.

you need to practice lying. Go to Omegle or discord or whatever, and practice lying over VC/Video chat. Only liars, exceptionally lucky/talenede and hard working moggers succeed nowadays. Honest normal men get nowhere.
I just hope that it's not needed for a wageslave job like the ones I'm applying for. literal retards manage to get jobs there so I hope I can pass y just being average-bad

Hope for the best for you brocel. Personally, I've sent some 40-50 job applications in the last two months (and right now have about 25 new ones already prepared just from a week ago, will add new offers that popped up in the meantime soon), scored about 7-8 interviews, but still have nothing:feelsbadman:. Just today I got a phone call from the place I last applied to that they hired someone else. Not really angry over that since that position would've required me to occasionally work throughout the night after an entire day spent working before that, plus work on weekends and holidays, but still:feelsugh:.

It's mostly because I'm only looking at part-time positions to do when I'll enroll back at my Uni, but the repeating failure is just annoying:cryfeels:.

It truly seems to be the only way tbh:feelsUnreal:. Unfortunately, there's only so much even lying can get you, especially if the people interviewing you have tests prepared for you to do:worryfeels::fuk:.

literal retards manage to get jobs there so I hope I can pass y just being average-bad
That's the most annoying thing:feelsbadman:. Seeing guys with nowhere near your knowledge and skills getting nice jobs, while you can't get anything:feelsree:.

Pretty much, I already have pre-prepared texts to just copy and paste into the optional fields to just get it done and sent as quickly as possible.

I get anxious just sending applications. I’m shit at talking and these days you have to go through several interviews just for entry jobs jfl. I hate how they expect you to somehow have examples about a hundred different scenarios at work.

I'm too ugly to be seen in public

It truly seems to be the only way tbh:feelsUnreal:. Unfortunately, there's only so much even lying can get you, especially if the people interviewing you have tests prepared for you to do:worryfeels::fuk:.
I've never been in an actual interview so even if they don't instantly discard my application I'll have that to look forward to..
Seeing guys with nowhere near your knowledge and skills getting nice jobs, while you can't get anything:feelsree:.
In my case it's not even nice jobs. it's the lowest of the low.
I get anxious just sending applications. I’m shit at talking and these days you have to go through several interviews just for entry jobs jfl. I hate how they expect you to somehow have examples about a hundred different scenarios at work.
I based my cv off of an example cv I found but I couldn't carry anything over since I don't have any experience or anything like that.

my last few grades also sucked ass

I based my cv off of an example cv I found but I couldn't carry anything over since I don't have any experience or anything like that.

my last few grades also sucked ass
I’m talking about interview questions like “Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person”
You have to make so much shit up because there’s a million of these questions they can throw at you

Based. Youll be able to find one easily. Most NPCs wasted money on college and trash talked BC workers. You will be making more than them with job security and no debt.
not in germany lol

I'm too honest for my own good. I don't want to get cucked into lying. Fucking world and it's stupid rules.

Good job amigo. Hope you get the job you want.

Have you tried using ChatGPT for job applications or cover letters?

i feel good that i already have a job. i don't need to waste my time in this job application bs

waiting to hear back.
Ya you'll be waiting for years. Ugly people don't get accepted for jobs easily and if they do they get lowest class positions in them and treated like garbage by co-workers for no reason simply because of looks.

Ya you'll be waiting for years. Ugly people don't get accepted for jobs easily and if they do they get lowest class positions in them and treated like garbage by co-workers for no reason simply because of looks.
vp executive at my tech company is an incel tier rice but he is very high IQ. Ugly men can still succeed but yes like you said you have to grind 12-16 hours and also be high IQ. Foids can make progress with 4-8. normies/Chads with 6-12 daily grinding.

Its easy, just lie about everything. Say your'e in college rn too. Lie about experience, create scenarios to answer the stupid questions.