Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Icelandic foids are not Icelandic

I hate anglos

There were never any native humans on iceland. The first people to ever go and try to settle were the irish, monks to be exact. Later vikings/norwegians settled there.

And then the stuff from the article happned ig

Idk doesnt makes still sense why it would be mindblowing. Its the same braindead argument americans make, when they say "They try to purg our culture, immigrants are bad" even tho americans were the result of mass immigration by mostly british and irish

And when you take in account that c*mskins are dravidian-east asian mutt leftovers... Iceland is a giga-mutt country.. Funniest thing I've ever learned this month :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And when you take in account that c*mskins are dravidian-east asian mutt leftovers... Iceland is a giga-mutt country.. Funniest thing I've ever learned this month :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
We are all mutts in the end...:feelsaww: