Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'd have loved to be a veterinary

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
IF
I'd have been good looking or HTN and tall
I'd have been good at math and biology

Why?

Till end of high school and still now I sucked at math and science (good in history, economics and geography), my brain just couldn't learn numbers etc, comprehend and concentrate, and I'm really ugly, as in exceptionally. Another reason I could never concentrate. I feel really fucking uncomfortable around people

But now I see if I were good looking and good in math/science and if I were 8 years younger, I'd want to become a veterinary.

Most students (60-70%) in vet school are FEMALES. That means good looking men there have even more of an advantage and can chose from a bigger pool of females

I like animals and want to help them, I had pets ever since I was 10, 2 died

The pay really isn't bad and I'd have had my own practice and can chose my working hours

Vets are all females cause they want to Fuck the Dogs be careful

Vets are all females cause they want to Fuck the Dogs be careful
International Cat Day Pizza GIF by Storyful

Would you want to be one?

Vetcels are less cucked than medcels, who devote their lives to curing humanoids

That's nice. Also, relevant username.

When I first saw the title, before clicking the thread, I thought you were going to say you wanted to be a veterinary so you could euthanize dogs.

DOGS FUCK OUR WOMEN. DOGS GET MORE SEX AND AFFECTION FROM WOMEN THAN SUB7 MEN :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Vetcels are less cucked than medcels, who devote their lives to curing humanoids
Yea true, unfortunately though I’ll never be a vet. I’m almost 28, suck at math and science (really), exceptionally ugly so can’t study in person

That's nice. Also, relevant username.

When I first saw the title, before clicking the thread, I thought you were going to say you wanted to be a veterinary so you could euthanize dogs.
Nah I wouldn’t like doing that, I’d only do it if it’s necessary

DOGS FUCK OUR WOMEN. DOGS GET MORE SEX AND AFFECTION FROM WOMEN THAN SUB7 MEN :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:
That’s not every woman + never the dog’s fault

Saving animals more noble than saving HB

Yea true, unfortunately though I’ll never be a vet. I’m almost 28, suck at math and science (really), exceptionally ugly so can’t study in person
Maybe you can be a vet tech, it only takes 2 years