Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'd rather die than get a haircut

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

My post count = x times Tyrone piped your mom
★★★★★
Being forced to get a haircut is pure suicidefuel for me, I am already subhuman enough and my parents try to make me even more subhuman with a forced 25$ haircut I have to pay for, I just hope I move out before I rope so I dont have to waste money on a worthless haircut that wont do anything for me in fact I would rather pay a prostitute 200$ for sex.

just do it, then share your experience how it was

Being forced to get a haircut is pure suicidefuel for me, I am already subhuman enough and my parents try to make me even more subhuman with a forced 25$ haircut I have to pay for, I just hope I move out before I rope so I dont have to waste money on a worthless haircut that wont do anything for me in fact I would rather pay a prostitute 200$ for sex.
kek same my parents would always force me to go but i never saw a point
last time I cut it I just bought electric razor from ebay and cut all my hair off. Shit broke right after so I havent shaved in over a year

kek same my parents would always force me to go but i never saw a point
last time I cut it I just bought electric razor from ebay and cut all my hair off. Shit broke right after so I havent shaved in over a year
"BuT yOu wiLl AtTrAcT WoMen"
Maybe they are right, after I spent 25$ on a "useful" haircut I suddenly turned into Chico Lachowski.

I have went 11 months without cutting it, it looks like some sort of fucked up mullet, and the fringe goes down below my eyes, I will let it grow because I despise the foid haircutters, we only have one male barber and he lives a 25 minute drive away.

"BuT yOu wiLl AtTrAcT WoMen"
Maybe they are right, after I spent 25$ on a "useful" haircut I suddenly turned into Chico Lachowski.
lmao kek
the only upside from having no hair is showering and cleaning hairballs from floor
i have curls so im wool factory at this point

I have went 11 months without cutting it, it looks like some sort of fucked up mullet, and the fringe goes down below my eyes, I will let it grow because I despise the foid haircutters, we only have one male barber and he lives a 25 minute drive away.
same, over a year now. I just stuff my hair under a hat when i go outside

Cut your own, I started cutting my own because the barber always fucks mine up. I do a better job than most fucking barbers.

men get haircuts. just man up.

same, over a year now. I just stuff my hair under a hat when i go outside
I don't even do that I just walk around looking like a crackhead I don't think I own a hat

I don't even do that I just walk around looking like a crackhead I don't think I own a hat
do your hair also smell like old frying oil?
i dont use any soap when showering cuz it iritates my skin, just water

do your hair also smell like old frying oil?
i dont use any soap when showering cuz it iritates my skin, just water
No but it looks like shit, gets curly at the ends and very dry since I only use regular shampoo and no conditioner

So you are forced to get a haircut by your parents AND have to pay out of your own pocket? Weird situation.
Also, depending on how fucked you are I recommend looking into what parts of your face you can fraud with a haircut (Never go for the haircuts that models/ stars use, they WILL look like shit on you).
I always have my front/top hair grown slightly out so I can cover my immense forehead and have the sides and back cut 3-9mm fading up.

Getting a haircut is fucking gay. Imagine letting another man touch your head and decide your appearance. That's some faggot shit. That's why I've NEVER been to a barber aka a faggot hive.

Based hairmaxxers. Honestly who gives a shit about how pur hair looks like. Our faces are repulsive anyway so having a haircut won't make any difference. I haven't had a haircut for 11 months as of now but will plan to shave all my hair by next year if it grows too long.

I used to have a mullet and then I became a skin head. Then I came to my senses and Realized hair is meant to grow. I'm trying to see if I can get that mullet back.

Incel trait a short or "fashionable" haircut MAKES YOU LOOK WORSE NOT BETTER

IT WILL TOUCH THIS

I would just cut my own shit and parents will never be that based to give you money for hookers.

same
i got a barber super close but i refuse to go because they try to make small talk and i hate having to look at my subhuman self in the mirror:fuk:

I buzz cut my own. Leechmaxxers don’t pay.

Invest in some good clippers, watch some YouTube tutorials, and cut your own. The clippers will pay for themselves within a few uses. Also, you’re teaching yourself a skill which will save you money and time for the rest of your life. I’ve been doing it for years.

When I get a haircut, I think it’ll be a game changer at first….. but then my forehead looks bigger than ever. If you’re 21 and you have the forehead of someone who’s 41, it’s ovER

that's why others make fun of us

Getting haircut is just for normies and chads sadly

why he banned ?

Based "I won't let anyone or anything tell me what I should do" mentality

agree get a hooker bro.