Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d rather die then wageslave as an atypical low IQ male

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather die then wageslave as an atypical low IQ male I’d get fired in the first week or two for being too incompetent there’s nothing out there for me I’m so bitter and envious about people that don’t have to wageslave because they get NEETbux or they’re wealthy I’m gonna rope one of these days

I’d rather die then wageslave as an atypical low IQ male I’d get fired in the first week or two for being too incompetent there’s nothing out there for me I’m so bitter and envious about people that don’t have to wageslave because they get NEETbux or they’re wealthy I’m gonna rope one of these days
Firstly I appreciate you for posting this in the correct forum, secondly have you ever had a job?

Dude just wageslave to buy a gaming pc or something then threaten suicide if your parents pressure you to work. That’s what i’d do if i were you.

Dude just wageslave to buy a gaming pc or something then threaten suicide if your parents pressure you to work. That’s what i’d do if i were you.
What if his parents want him to kill himself?

No because nobody wants an atypical male working for them
What do you do with your time since you don't work? Anything productive or are you just rotting?

What do you do with your time since you don't work? Anything productive or are you just rotting?
He rots like me. We don’t do anything but ldar. We are a rare breed surprisingly.

Damn so no goals or anything huh?
I did have goals but my family fucked that over. I didn’t just “drop out” or quit because i have no goals. I had plenty.

I did have goals but my family fucked that over. I didn’t just “drop out” or quit because i have no goals. I had plenty.
Yeah but now like not even small goals? Like completing a project or learning something?

Yeah but now like not even small goals? Like completing a project or learning something?
Nah. What project? I didn’t go to college. My only hope is wageslaving and using my savings i made from working online to make some money.

Nah. What project? I didn’t go to college. My only hope is wageslaving and using my savings i made from working online to make some money.
I don't know but the past part is a goal, I hope it works out for you.

I don't know but the past part is a goal, I hope it works out for you.
But i’m done with life in general. I just want some control and freedom again and to write my book. I don’t care about being rich. I just want a restart.

But i’m done with life in general. I just want some control and freedom again and to write my book. I don’t care about being rich. I just want a restart.
Yeah once you actually realize how shit the world is and most of the people in it's kind of hard to want to be a part of it.

James Woods Demon GIF
National Taco Day GIF
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Nah rotting is better than pussying out and roping.:feelsmage:
not if you don’t see a life plan where your life is good.

Reading about your fucked up situation makes me feel a little better about my own life ngl

I’d get fired in the first week or two for being too incompetent
And its worse when you have normie coworkers who tell you to git gud and bully you due to your ineptitude.
These motherfuckers act all like fucking jews. Like they aren't even the boss/client and yet they act all bitchy and arrogant.

Being a neet is comfy, but also boring