Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Attractive Female Store Assistant Treated Me Like Trash

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I always go to shops that have self-checkouts because I’m too socially awkward to interact with cashiers. :dafuckfeels:

I was at a self-checkout till, scanning items and placing them in the bagging area. The till gave an error and started flashing red, advising me to wait for assistance. :feelsseriously:

A female attendant overseeing the tills approached, exhibiting all the features my mind defaults to when imagining a girlfriend: black hair, brown skin, brown eyes, and a skinny stature at 5”5’. :feelsohh:

She looked similar to this: :ahegao:
IMG 5716

She didn’t look at me or say anything. Her demeanor was distant, devoid of emotion. She inserted a key into the till, tapped a few options on the screen, resolved the error with practiced efficiency. She then took my remaining items, scanned them, and just carelessly flung them into the bagging area with disdain. She then turned away and walked off immediately. :cryfeels:

I couldn’t help but feel negative about it. :feelsugh:

While I've encountered issues with self-checkout tills in the past, store assistants have always been helpful. But I’ve never had an attendant scan my remaining items and almost fling them as if to ensure there’s no further chance of me causing another error message that would necessitate further interaction. :feelscry:

It’s over for selfcheckoutbaggingcels.

What’s sad is that if she gave me a chance I would show her a lot of love and affection. :feelsaww: I would gladly work 100 hours a week overtime. I’d advocate her to leave her job and just relax at home with sedentary leisure instead of being on her feet 8-hours a day working a shitty customer service job. And I would never judge or criticize her for being jobless. Hell, I’d probably become the ultimate male-feminist. :feelshaha:

In return she would cure my social anxiety, self-esteem issues and suicidal thoughts. I would feel like Bane receiving his super-serum, empowered beyond measure as the surge of power courses through me, dispelling all doubts and insecurities. :chad:

BUT NAH, that’s never gonna happen because I’m:
4/10 facially
5”7’
Brown
Socially awkward

I have internal giga-chad attributes to offer but they’re invalidated and rotting away due to undesirable external sub-5 attributes I cannot control. :feelsclown:

Makes me think - if you don’t like me, if the way I look and the idea of being in a relationship with me disgusts and horrifies you so much, that’s fine, but at least be discreet about it, you fucking stupid, cruel, vapid, empty-headed, useless fucking bitch.

In return she would cure my social anxiety, self-esteem issues and suicidal thoughts. I would feel like Bane receiving his super-serum, empowered beyond measure as the surge of power courses through me, dispelling all doubts and insecurities. :chad:
No doubt it'll feel fantastic to you at first. :feelsokman:
But afterwards if she ever decides to leave you, it'll feel ten times as terrible.

Last edited:
Hell, I’d probably become the ultimate male-feminist. :feelshaha:
I would feel like Bane receiving his super-serum, empowered beyond measure as the surge of power courses through me, dispelling all doubts and insecurities. :chad:
'it'd be just like in the capeshit goyslop film!'

maybe you would indeed become the ultimate male-feminist

All cashiers need to stfu & quit making smalltalk
they do. they be asking me how I’m doing like they care and know me