Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd say a average looking black guy has more success then a average looking white guy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I love how users here take anecdotes over ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF.

What a bunch of fucking retards.
I'm sure your elightened over the plebs on here despite constantly talking about how important race is.
Where do you live? (At least give me a Country)

How old are you?
The USA and 15. Give me all the shit you want for that number but I know for a fact what I see and hear.

Most black guys I know do pretty well yeah. % wise I guess they mog normie whites here
its because black arent high inhib pussies like the majority of whites. also rap/trap is huge rn and all blacks that play the part profit of course. now take the blacks that dont dress like that and dont like that lifestyle, those are the blackcels that post here.
its because black arent high inhib pussies like the majority of whites. also rap/trap is huge rn and all blacks that play the part profit of course. now take the blacks that dont dress like that and dont like that lifestyle, those are the blackcels that post here.

also never forget that noodlewhores looooove white guys

In the west, blacks are more fetishized

and they are more NT and social which means more exposure
Stormfront LARP.

Statistical facts don't say this.

Exactly man.

This forum is so fucking low IQ
I love how users here take anecdotes over ACTUAL STATISTICAL PROOF.

What a bunch of fucking retards.
Do you need statistics to prove that white women fuck dogs over low PSL men? Whites probably have a higher PSL on average as well, which obviously wouldn't apply to lower PSL men

These statistics do not take everything into consideration

Are you fucking kidding me? Most blackcels I've met were incel af. Niggers can either be Tyrones or blackcels, there's nothing called nigger normie. White normies are generally the ones who get laid.
Basically this. I've never seen a nigger normie before. The vast majority are niggercels.
These statistics do not take everything into consideration
But your anecdote takes everything into consideration. Okay.

Another based brother. Mashallah. There are too many retarded middle easterncels here who actually think blacks are as disadvantaged us.

Stick around and you'll probably get to meet them.

I know right. Black men have the highest SMV by far. I see fucking RETARDED niggers pick up hot bitches easily.

I know right. Black men have the highest SMV by far. I see fucking RETARDED niggers pick up hot bitches easily.
Laugh 10

Bluepilled Cherrypicking and probably a LARP too.

KYS

Last edited:
One of the very few higher iq posts on this shit of a thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back