Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ideal Women for ascendence

F

flatmoon

Greycel
What kind of women would you want in order to ascend if you had the option. You can determine both personality and looks

Tall and skinny with a nice ass

i don't need to even think about this because it will never happen

Just dont be a landwhale

My type is a chubby brunette with curves that squish against me as I cuddle her. I want her personality to be romantic and sweet, maybe making lots of silly puns or calling me sweet nicknames. I think that's my type.

Tall skinny blonde with long thin legs and nice feet

Personality: extremely feminine, shy, submissive, quiet, only cares about cooking, looking pretty and sucking my dick

White skinned curry skinny foid for this currycel

You have to think about it guys! In a few years we'll have AI wives. What happens if the tech falls into your lap and you have no idea what kind of wife you want? It's not something you can just think of on the spot, you wouldn't be satisfied like that surely...

You have to think about it guys! In a few years we'll have AI wives. What happens if the tech falls into your lap and you have no idea what kind of wife you want? It's not something you can just think of on the spot, you wouldn't be satisfied like that surely...
How will you fuck your AI wife?

What kind of women would you want in order to ascend if you had the option. You can determine both personality and looks
Late 20s with strong personality and independent with nice fashion sense (fully clothed, I love clothed women no hoes), this type of women:

Yourichi was my first waifu tbh

Anyway that's what I find pretty hot.

They'll probably just kill me though.

How will you fuck your AI wife?
Once AGI is pushed out it won't be hard to integrate BCI with virtual reality. Analysis of our brains through AGI algorithms could very quickly and easily decipher the specific areas responsible for sensations like touch, smell, taste etc... I think it's possible that virtual reality integrated with Brain Computer Interfaces could result in a technology like Sword Art Online's Nervegear system, where we will inhabit virtual worlds and 'feel' all that goes on in there. I don't think it's impossible that lifelike virtual sex is around the corner.

So the answer would be virtually! By using a device that stimulates nerves in such a way that it simulates physical sensations.

Virgin young (20-23) terra-Stacey. Extremely feminine, quiet, polite, needy/clingy, can cook

Once AGI is pushed out it won't be hard to integrate BCI with virtual reality. Analysis of our brains through AGI algorithms could very quickly and easily decipher the specific areas responsible for sensations like touch, smell, taste etc... I think it's possible that virtual reality integrated with Brain Computer Interfaces could result in a technology like Sword Art Online's Nervegear system, where we will inhabit virtual worlds and 'feel' all that goes on in there. I don't think it's impossible that lifelike virtual sex is around the corner.

So the answer would be virtually! By using a device that stimulates nerves in such a way that it simulates physical sensations.
brah i wont say its impossible but i think we are still very far from that. Decades far. I work in IT altough im not AI scientist i do know bit about it and what you describing is still scifi

Late 20s with strong personality and independent with nice fashion sense (fully clothed, I love clothed women no hoes), this type of women:

View attachment 1081841

View attachment 1081843

Yourichi was my first waifu tbh
View attachment 1081844

View attachment 1081846

View attachment 1081847

View attachment 1081848

Anyway that's what I find pretty hot.

They'll probably just kill me though.
You seem to like foids who are independent and assertive.

I have a preference for calm and collected foids like Mikasa and Phi from Zero Escape
Phiztd

brah i wont say its impossible but i think we are still very far from that. Decades far. I work in IT altough im not AI scientist i do know bit about it and what you describing is still scifi

AI will accelerate. Brain patterns are just large banks of data which is AI's speciality. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for this to happen in the next decade - for you to have an AI algorithm process MRI/EEG data, map specific brain functions to specific brain regions, and then stimulate these regions with electrodes.

BCI/Virtual Reality/Artificial Intelligence are all experiencing massive upticks in investment in the past few years and investment continues to rise. Progress should accelerate following this investment, they are even manufacturing specific 'AI' cards like groQ that can heavily increase processing speed of AI. Not to mention the possibility of the intelligence explosion/singularity if AI becomes capable of working on itself in the coming years.

I predict we will have rudimentary versions of this full-dive VR within 10-15 years if not sooner.

You seem to like foids who are independent and assertive.
Yes :feelsaww:

I want to breed them so hard and break through that independence and assertiveness. But only in bed. See them vulnerable and let their guard down for me.

But I must stop thinking about this because it just makes me more suicidal knowing I'll never experience anything like that.

KurdishGf

I want a kurdish YPG fighter gf tbh OVER

:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee: THE ISISCELS KILLED MY GF

AI will accelerate. Brain patterns are just large banks of data which is AI's speciality. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for this to happen in the next decade - for you to have an AI algorithm process MRI/EEG data, map specific brain functions to specific brain regions, and then stimulate these regions with electrodes.

BCI/Virtual Reality/Artificial Intelligence are all experiencing massive upticks in investment in the past few years and investment continues to rise. Progress should accelerate following this investment, they are even manufacturing specific 'AI' cards like groQ that can heavily increase processing speed of AI. Not to mention the possibility of the intelligence explosion/singularity if AI becomes capable of working on itself in the coming years.

I predict we will have rudimentary versions of this full-dive VR within 10-15 years if not sooner.
I feel some doomsday cope in your writing.. but even if that turns out true it will be fun to witness

I have always dreamt of fucking a german aryan foid

Any woman with a heartbeat will do. Shiettt, even the heartbeat is optional.

Last edited:
KHHV like me, smaller than me, 16-18, don't be fat