Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women actually care about personality

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
30% - Bluepill
If you're ugly, you can still get some women (lower quality women of course, no Stacy for you), if you have the ONLY personality type that women like: extroverted normie

You need to be mentally normie, extroverted, social, charismatic, confident... So if you are an introverted shy schizoid autistic, you are fucked, even if you have average looks. A Chad is never an incel, but an introverted Chad is also mogged by an extroverted Chad

The problem is that personality is largely something natural. I have ALWAYS had the same personality and all the people I know have never changed the essence of their personality (the introvert has always been the introvert, the funny man has always been funny...).

Personality and social skills are genetic and biological, just like physical appearance. You can't just change the structure of your brain. There is no cure for autism etc. People naturally have better social skills than others (that's why they become professional comedians, politicians...)

And even if it were possible to change your personality to be literally the opposite of what it was, I think it is absurd the idea that I must completely change my natural personality just so I have the slightest chance of not being an incel. Women never need to change their personality, they are loved anyway

Yes, it's called NT. Except, unlike the bluepillers say, there is no way to become more NT other than drugs (which is a temporary fix and may actually make it worse depending on the person). For example drugs just made me more retarded.
Yes. And getting temporarily drunk is not a good way to get a long-term romantic relationship.

Personality is mostly determined by genes, and so is physical appearance. People have a hard time grasping this because psychological characteristics are more flexible than physical ones, but the organ of personality and other mental phenomena like intelligence is the brain, and our brains are structured by genes, so it's biological.

Environmentpill is underrated tbh

That's imo the big difference between an incel and an ugly sexhaver

that + experiences of trauma and bullying will mess up your brain chemistry for life meaning youre going to be socially retarded forever

Personality and social skills are genetic and biological, just like physical appearance.
This statement is a false cause fallacy. You cannot determine in advance whether it is the environment that shapes people's personality or it is their mental predisposition.

And the truth is that societies have molded their fellow citizens into genuine mental schemes; North Korea and other closed societies are examples of how NPC their citizens can be.

Exactly. I’m so fucking tired of people here saying that foids only want Chad. I see normies with Stacy girlfriends all the time. Foids would let a guy hit if he’s extroverted, funny and NT as long as he’s at least normie tier.

I disagree. What you said about neurotypicality being innate for the most part is true, but it’s not the “normie attitude” that attracts women, it’s the face and the overall healthy set of genetics.

I have completely changed my personality to what I was 1 year ago. Not hard

The problem is that personality is largely something natural. I have ALWAYS had the same personality and all the people I know have never changed the essence of their personality (the introvert has always been the introvert, the funny man has always been funny...).
This part is wrong. Some people used to be out going for example: they were taller then majority of the people when they were younger then they got older stopped growing n got height mogged, this obviously had a huge impact on their outlook and personality thus making them more likely to turn into an introvert

Exactly. I’m so fucking tired of people here saying that foids only want Chad. I see normies with Stacy girlfriends all the time. Foids would let a guy hit if he’s extroverted, funny and NT as long as he’s at least normie tier.
-See all the time
-You are a basement dweller buddy

they care about how good you look.

Personality = looks

If you're ugly, you can still get some women (lower quality women of course, no Stacy for you), if you have the ONLY personality type that women like: psychopatic killer

Fixed this for you.

Personality in more than 99% cases is irrelevant, however one way to get bonus points is to be extremely barbaric, sadistic, cruel savage. Even then looks are number one, if you are too ugly not even being this evil can make you attractive. But a normie with this kind of persona will have a chance to be genuinely liked by toilets.

Just be funny bro, just do doggy tricks, and/or betabuxx while she fucks other guys behind your back for an ltb landwhale. Women never were attracted to persoynality only the looks attached. Your physicality plays a MASSIVE role in your personality too, so with all things it’s a facet of the looks/height pill. Also if you are below 6.5 inches, it’s really damn unlikely even an ltb would be willing to hook up as a sub-7.

Are we really questioning basic parts of the blackpill to appear intellectual now?

Nobody said that personality doesn't matter. It's that personality is conditioned by looks.

An ugly person will receive negative reinforcement during his social interactions from an early point in life. If you are blessed by the genetic lottery, people will naturally be attracted to you, want to be around you, respect you. If you are born ugly, it will be the opposite : you will be avoided and possibly bullied. I'm not saying this is the case for every ugly person, but social standing certainly is a lot more difficult to obtain when your physical appearance is playing against you. So, in short, Chad will turn out a naturally outgoing, friendly and confident person while we turn into socially awkward outcasts. Growing up, you will miss important social and emotional milestones in your development and accumulate such a delay that it will simply be impossible to catch up once you reach adulthood. It's okay to be awkward at 10, it's a problem at 17, at 25 it's over.

It's a vicious cycle : as you are isolated, you become creepy and awkward, people don't want to be associated with you, therefore you remain even more isolated.

Channing your personality is possible to some extent with favorable social and psychological conditions (which most of us don't have), but you will NEVER overcome your brain's development in your early years and the way your personality was constructed over decades. You will never be able to live the first loves, breakups, going out with friends and all those necessary milestones that you should have experienced in your teenage years. The best you can do is build a facade to hide the loneliness and emotional trauma you have endured all your life. It will required tremendous efforts and the result will most likely not be worth it.

Personality comes from confidence and i am introvert

I agree, to a point.

The problem is hypergamy. Sure, maybe you can max out and get your looksmatch in a relationship. But, you're naive if you think she'll settle with you.

And there's missing out on crucial social developmental milestones as has been said here.

Just be funny bro, just do doggy tricks, and/or betabuxx while she fucks other guys behind your back for an ltb landwhale. Women never were attracted to persoynality only the looks attached. Your physicality plays a MASSIVE role in your personality too, so with all things it’s a facet of the looks/height pill. Also if you are below 6.5 inches, it’s really damn unlikely even an ltb would be willing to hook up as a sub-7.

@nice_try thots :feelsjuice:
Idk man, at this point the only plausible answer to why I'm a 32yo unloved virgin is that God just hates me.
He hates me and he loves to see me struggle, see me unhappy.
There is no other possibility.
I see guys who are shorter than me, poorer than me, fatter than me, more uneducated than me, balding ... they all have girlfriends and I don't.
I even see fucking cosplay femboy weirdos having girlfriends.
EVEN LITERAL CRIPPLES HAVE GIRLFRIENDS WHILE I DON'T
I see everybody having girlfriends except me.
And there is no plausible answer to that fact, because I mog many girlfriend-havers. I don't deserve to be an unloved 32yo virgin if I look at my stats ... it doesn't make sense.
The only plausible reason is that God hates me.
And I believe this applies to every other 30+yo male virgin on this planet. God hates us, that's it, there's nothing more to it.

Men with psychopathic personality disorders have no problem getting women so in a way personality does matter, just not in the way normies think

What is this reinventing the wheel bullshit? If some women like you you are not ugly you are normie.
Guys please:
1 Looks are always number one (especially the face)
2. Chad only is a myth
thus
Dont be ugly is all that matters.
Also: Average anime pfp user

Last edited:
Yes, it's called NT. Except, unlike the bluepillers say, there is no way to become more NT other than drugs (which is a temporary fix and may actually make it worse depending on the person). For example drugs just made me more retarded.
What happened to you due to your drug use?

Francisco Lachowski With a Great Personality:

Francisco Lachowski with Bad Personality:

Nothing Changed, still the same GigaMogger Chad..... Women dont give a FUCK about personality

This statement is a false cause fallacy. You cannot determine in advance whether it is the environment that shapes people's personality or it is their mental predisposition.
My sister and I have opposite personalities, even though we had similar upbringings.
This part is wrong. Some people used to be out going for example: they were taller then majority of the people when they were younger then they got older stopped growing n got height mogged, this obviously had a huge impact on their outlook and personality thus making them more likely to turn into an introvert
I've never been totally normie, but in the past I was perhaps less reclusive due to the lack of trauma. I agree that some behaviors can change
Are we really questioning basic parts of the blackpill to appear intellectual now?
You are not doing blackpill any favors by ignoring the reality that it is very common for normies and uglies to get women (of course, the amount is much less than what Chads get and the women in general are less beautiful too). I only see a normie in looks being incel when he has mental problems
What is this reinventing the wheel bullshit? If some women like you you are not ugly you are normie.
Most ugly people are not incels. I have personally met people who are uglier than me and have more experience with women than I will ever have. They are all mentally normies and extroverts

Personality matters for the average and for the uglies. Doesn't matter for Chad
I did not read your thread correctly, sorry for that.
But I don´t want to Jestermaxx and be the Local clown, just to attract a female.

My sister and I have opposite personalities, even though we had similar upbringings.
Parts of two different paradigms: foids have a different cognitive-sexual development. The mind of a foid is solipsistic and they have different strategies.

And apart from biology, the treatment and experiences are different, so we cannot start from this as consolidated evidence of anything, as if personality were based on genetics or the environment, maybe both, but determinism in psychosocial learning processes is, to say the least, a meme If we remove from the equation the superstructure in which people live, material conditions, sex, and other variables that escape to establish the totality of reality in terms of "personality" of a subject.

If you’re ugly you can’t get decent looking foids. You need to be normie looking.

Another brutal pill Is how you can easily go from a good pERsonality to a bad One and NEVER from a bad one to a good one. Just be Born with wealthy parents and a strong father figure

Personality is mostly determined by genes, and so is physical appearance. People have a hard time grasping this because psychological characteristics are more flexible than physical ones, but the organ of personality and other mental phenomena like intelligence is the brain, and our brains are structured by genes, so it's biological.
Ya I wish this was understood more

This this only applies to ugly men who have status. And therefore are "allowed" to act extroverted. So it's a statusmaxx, not personality.

Ugly men who aren't famous or dont have status
through riches, if theyre extroverted, are seen as overbearing, rude, overconfident, dangerous, annoying etc.

NT is different from personality

Of course true.

eg. I remember this older security guard when I worked in a supermarket. He was fat. But very self-assured and extroverted. And a complete dickhead. For example, I remember him bullying some employee in the dinner hall on one occasion, by pouring some drink on him. He'd talk about girls and being successful with them, and I've no doubt he was. IIRC he'd talk about his nights out at clubs and pubs, these types of personalities thrive in those kinds of environments.

There was also this super-arsehole manager at this place, who had a fairly similar personality. There was a rotation of half a dozen store managers, whose job it was to prowl the supermarket and crack the whip, make sure everyone was doing their jobs. This guy was the worst, and the one everyone hated. One time he took an employee in the back room, gave him a bollocking and basically made him cry. He fat but okay looking for a fatty. I remember this one girl saying she had a crush on him lol. She was ugly, but still.

IIRC both men were reasonably tall, though. And white. Socially dominant personalities will attract women. Usually bad women, however. This was 15 years ago though. But remember, women still (generally) have to wait for men to make the move. Which limits women's options significantly. This is also a big reason why these kinds of men have success. They see an attractive female, they'll talk to them every time, with ease and with confidence. That's the first step that most/many men never even take.