Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ideas on what to body shame foids for

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I made some threads these past few days about how we need to body shame foids into eating disorders but also they are also very self conscious about a lot of their appearance here is some things to ridicule them for whenever you get the chance, and remember if you ever come across one online or something, try to get her to self harm and cut herself it’s easier with the emo / depressed ones

absolutely wonderful.

bonus points if you go to the body dysmorphia subs on reddit and insult them on there.

absolutely wonderful.

bonus points if you go to the body dysmorphia subs on reddit and insult them on there.
I haven’t thought of that yet but that is a very based action

I haven’t thought of that yet but that is a very based action

ive been fucking with foids for years on reddit.

i also go to homeless/assistance subs and pretend to offer them money and help get them out of their situation. then when they get their hopes up, i ghost them.

messing with their looks like in this post is a fantastic idea, you already know where to find the most vulnerable holes and hit them where it hurts.

Tell her that she'll get old one day, that foids aren't special and she's just like any other foid.

Foids will literally act tough in front of you, as if you couldn’t hurt them, but they will cry themselves to sleep in tha same night. Never underestimate your power you have, even as as an ugly man. What annoys me on them is that they will only act tough in front of ugly men but if Chad insults them, they will start to cry in front of him, to look cute and innocent so that he finds them feminine and attractive and fucks them maby

Last edited:
you cant be too direct, instead complient how square their jaws are, or that her chin is really handsome (she will start questioning her femininity)
correct, or gain its friendship first. then drop the insult casually. it will sting much more.

The problem with this shit is basically that they will end up getting faker and faker to please society's bad standards (yes, society does have bad standards, any and all standards have been withered away at but they're still there), and this makes them uglier in the long run since underneath the fakeup and plastic surgery they get uglier and uglier as they get more dependent on it and more importantly, it becomes impossible for breeders to select for genetic attractiveness as women's genetic attractiveness is not apparent, so they end up breeding genetically ugly women more, spreading their genes.

In other words, don't encourage fairness of beauty.

Well done. Bleachcel might have surpassed Ribby with that one

you cant be too direct, instead complient how square their jaws are, or that her chin is really handsome (she will start questioning her femininity)
yeah or big hands

Fingernails too yellow :feelskek:
Bitches can’t have shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You gotta insult them in ways that convince them to fuck themselves up with plastic surgery.

Too many wrinkles = you need a facelift
Thin lips = you should try botox
Flat butt = get butt implants
Flat chest = get breast implants (classic)

IT, make sure i'm in the screenshot:owo: