Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel idk if i should hate my oneitis or love her

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
shes the only girll that treats me well, but I feel like the reason she treats me well is because she pity me, she knows i became truecel because of her. It'd be too cruel if even she laughs at me

Stop posting about this bitch bro

My sexual problems were accelerated by my oneitis, causing two troublesome situations. One of which was much worse than the other.

shes the only girll that treats me well, but I feel like the reason she treats me well is because she pity me, she knows i became truecel because of her. It'd be too cruel if even she laughs at me
I had a oneitis too, I understand you.

I think the way to go is to hate her. It's the only way to truly find peace.

Not until I coldly blocked her and completely forgot about her did I finally move on.

A oneitis is indeed cucked and will only make you a miserable weakling, slave to a pathetic being that nobody finds special except you. And it is in your hands to end this pathetic situation that is only keeping you back from doing other better things.

Trust me, just throw that bitch away. You can uncuck yourself right now if you want.

I think u should just move on bro.

If you like her there are only two posibilities,and the second one applies If the first possibility fails:
1)You try to make her your gf
2)You stop the fuck talking with her and ignore her totally, it's best for both of you.

Honestly, talking with her for some time and not making any steps towards your goal is the worst thing ever.GL brocel!

Last edited:
also posting about your oneitis is kind of like ripping a fart and describing the smell to the people you are around nobody wants to hear that gay shit lmoa

Don't try to rape her and don't act any more disgusting

Just send her a dick pic theory.

Love her if she's good with you. Don't pursue anything sexual, just get away from her and her friend group, otherwise the day you'll be crushed brutally will come sooner than Jesus already has planned. Jesus is blue eyed chad anyways, any religious incels, keep this in mind, you literally worship chad. :feelsugh:

Hate, you sound like a cuck in all of your posts at this point.

If you can’t love her, you should hate her

Never give up on your oneitus if it's unconditional love

Never give up on your oneitus if it's unconditional love
i have unconditional love for her, when I was better looking than her I still got love at first sight with her, if it wasnt that she was taken already when I asked her out we'd be together now and I'd have never abused steroid and become truecel

She ruined your life by existing

My oneitis was a girl I met in grade 1. I followed her my entire life barring high school and now even at university I saw her maybe once.

I thought about her every year and thought I must grow stronger to be with her.

But then in junior high she randomly walked into my classroom, she looked at my face and simply looked disgusted. I realized simply that I am never going to be good enough thus I went down the moneymaxxing/gymmaxxing rabbit hole.

She always saw me as a disgusting comedic piece of trash. But I thought if I have a good career it may work.

Then, my looks got in the way of my work and my life went downhill. I lost all my friends etc.

I realized that my looks were the problem and started looksmaxxing.

But, of course it was no good. Oneitises are simply too painful you must forget them.

I try not to think about the past and I think this is better for me. Maybe she did help me discover the black pill, but I am not sure.

i have unconditional love for her
What is the point of being near a woman who you don’t have sex with ?
And Is not in your work place ?
And is fucked by another male ?

Sorry but this some high tier blue substance.

Love and hate are so close to each other

You should love her and buy her expensive girls