Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity If a foid breaks up with you, don't beg her to stay!

By begging some foid to not break up, you would have only increased the chances of that, so if the foid will lose interest in you then it's totally over (but still - it's only a sexhavers problem)

I will never get a girlfriend anyway

Don't take any shit from a foid. If she wants to leave, let her go, never take her back. Don't be a cuck.

I will remember this for when I have a girlfriend..

By begging some foid to not break up, you would have only increased the chances of that, so if the foid will lose interest in you then it's totally over (but still - it's only a sexhavers problem)
Most western women are like that, I think a trad-woman would be more loyal, a western woman would by a higher chance to cheat or dump you then a trad-woman.

No one will take that advice, it's easy when you look at it from the outside. But if most of us got a girlfriend tomorrow, I'm sure many would be cucked by the girl, or many others would stalk her if she leaves them and seek to be with her back.

No one will take that advice, it's easy when you look at it from the outside. But if most of us got a girlfriend tomorrow, I'm sure many would be cucked by the girl, or many others would stalk her if she leaves them and seek to be with her back.
I'm sure most of us incels have stalked our crushes before it's painful but hey we got to learn to stop simping on foids, however I feminism and especially feminist foids, they are the worst kind of foids