Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a foid says that you're NOT ugly, tell them straight to the point to date you

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
If she accepts, then good, you ascended and don't need to come back on this forum.

And if she refuses (invoking excuses or some dumb foid shit), tell her she's a lying cunt.

Most women say that to defend themselves and lure the lost souls by coping with the fact that they're cute when they're cousins of Shrek.

But she says shes not dating anyone at the moment.
*checks her social media*.
"Omg single life sucks i need a boyfriend !!!"

Yeah I've heard this bs a lot throughout my life from women who are significantly older and married or in a ltr. A single available woman will never tell you such a thing because she wouldn't want to risk having to turn you down for no legitimate reason.

Most women say that to defend themselves and lure the lost souls by coping with the fact that they're cute when they're cousins of Shrek.

then you tell them to get off your swamp

"sorry, I have a boyfriend"
full

Extremely based.

me: am i ugly?
foid: no
me: then will you date me?
foid: no you probably dont have a good personality
me: you're a lying cunt
foid: see? i knew you have a shit personality

If women don’t think I’m ugly, they should have sex with me. But they don’t because they’re lying cunts who deserve 10 lashings in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

If she accepts, then good, you ascended and don't need to come back on this forum.

And if she refuses (invoking excuses or some dumb foid shit), tell her she's a lying cunt.

"YOURE NOT UGLY BUT I CANT DATE YOU I HAVE TO GO WITH CHAD TO TOMORROWLAND NEXT WEEK TEEHEE"

Cucktears female users in suicide watch

But she says shes not dating anyone at the moment.
*checks her social media*.
"Omg single life sucks i need a boyfriend !!!"

Her on social media: nobody will ever love me ;(

Me: *goes up and sits next to her and talk* :cool:

Her: go away :rolleyes:

Me getting up and leaving: :incel:

"you look good, jazavac"
"ok, open bob" :chad:

jfl @ talking to foids

They would rather masturbate with a 20 inches dildo than fuck with you