Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if a foid was mocking you and you got pissed off and smashed her on the head to KO but hit too hard and killed her would U cry and forsake violence?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

No the bitch deserved it, but i would never hit someone hard on the head cuz i know i would probably kill them or give brain damage.

She would deserve it

She deserves it

Mocking an incel should be considered a worse crime than manslaughter.

I would smash her obliterated brain matter harder and every time she resisted i would swing harder and enjoy it more :feelsdevil:

Self-defense is legal.

Kek what are you watching

No, foids are genetic garbage and I would have no remorse if I killed one (in mario kart)

you should get payback by stalking the chads and stacies of your middle school school. Find their house, douse that shit with gasoline and light it up while joker-laughing with them on the inside screaming in terror and pain. They will die a horrible death but they deserve it simply for living a better life than you. They had experienced their hedonistic pleasures but now it is your time to watch them burn and exact your retribution onto them :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (all in a video game)
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Depends. If I kill her I'd be pretty mad at myself poor foid didn't know I'm this strong.

Although if there are cops there why not? If I go to jail for assault why not kill her whole?