Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If a girl hit you would you hit her back if you knew 100% there will be no consequences?

If a girl hit you would you hit her back if you knew 100% there will be no consequences?

• Total voters
Doesn't need to have no consequences for this to happen.

But answering the question, YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES:feelshaha: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES:feelshaha:

yes because she started

Yesz and offer her to lick her feet.

Yesz and offer her to lick her feet
[UWSL]It’s [/UWSL]a fight, you don't have to offer anything, just do it.
no consequences you say?:feelsaww:

not only i would hit back, i would beat her to a BLOODY PULP and throw acid at her face and deform her milkers with a hammer:society: and let her live like that for the rest of her life, maybe THEN she will understand a FRACTION of the pain i went through:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)
BASED. No one should put their hands on anyone, or face the consequences, whether they're a rostie or cuck or chad.

Depends on the situation.If she would come after me swinging her fists i would KO her in no time.If she would slap me i would just choke her a bit and try to instill some reason in her.

Depends on the situation.If she would come after me swinging her fists i would KO her in no time.If she would slap me i would just choke her a bit and try to instill some reason in her.
Based. Violent whores need to learn they aren't tough or special.