Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If a man states that he can't get a gf, society takes that as a DIRECT INSULT against women; it's implicitly calling them shallow, it's wrongthink!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Read bold if you're retarded:

UrbanDictionary has a biased (whatever the antonym for that is) entry for "incel" but TFLers are harmless guys who are on par with "incels without hate" without the "incel" in their name. Surely they wouldn't invoke the wrath of gynocentrism, right?

True Forced Loneliness

A term and a movement that was started by a man named Bill Greathouse(Bill1224602 on You Tube) that basically describes people that are "forced" to be alone because they perceive other women (or men in some cases) to be rejecting them because they are too shallow. They seem to think that they are entitled to have a woman or man.

Also, these people, like pussy-whipped males, don't have any skills or game, and don't understand the opposite sex. They rip on dating and pick-up gurus like David DeAngelo and Mystery and Carlos Zuma, but they are too ignorant to see that those people have helped guys understand women better.

This is from one of Steve Hoca's videos. He was a member of the True Forced Loneliness movement until the summer of 08, when he apparently decided to leave it and go out more. I don't think that worked out too well for him. In one of his videos, he said something about how guys that are getting good grades in school and are smart are having trouble attracting a woman. He might as well just say "I don't get it" and be done with it.

#single#clueless#lonely#moronic#imbecile

by sptrfn January 20, 2010

There you have it.
Wanting a gf is ENTITLEMENT. Not thinking you deserve a gf, but the mere WANT is ENTITLEMENT. You're sexist just for being heterosexual tbh. LOL@ the suggestion that bluepilled game works. I hate the suggestion that you can't get a gf means you can't understand women. A starving man can understand how bread is made and not be able to get any. What a woman-logic-tier ad hominem attack.

Society is so gynocentric that even describing yourself as someone who is too ugly to get a gf is a DIRECT INSULT to women. How dare you describe biology in a way where women don't come off as delicate angels.

I hate that society has this whole notion of "understanding women", i.e. pandering to and pre-empting their whimsical desires and irrational thoughts. Yet, "society is patriarchal and hates women".

At this point, I just want society to hurry up and eat itself. It should be classed as sexual harassment to talk to or help women. The Pence protocol of not being near women for fear of a fake rape accusation should be mainstream. At this point, we need gender-apartheid and let women be unoppressed and free in their own safe space, like on Survivor where they were unable to build shelter or find food.

IT: "But Survivor is a fake show in every aspect. Women build societies just like men do!"

Like a Double Standard in a room where the ceiling, floor and walls are mirrors.. that's how far current society is willing to go protect Fesnails and harass Males.

Like a Double Standard in a room where the ceiling, floor and walls are mirrors.. that's how far current society is willing to go protect Fesnails and harass Males.

At this point, I just want society to hurry up and eat itself. It should be classed as sexual harassment to talk to or help women. The Pence protocol of not being near women for fear of a fake rape accusation should be mainstream. At this point, we need gender-apartheid and let women be unoppressed and free in their own safe space, like on Survivor where they were unable to build shelter or find food.
High IQ

Meanwhile, if a woman is unable to find the "Mr. Right" she thinks she deserves, there is an outpouring of sympathy. Suddenly she's a poor lonely victim of bad men. "Where have all the good men gone?" There will be articles written about her Herculean efforts to find a man. It's not her fault, she's never told to lower her standards or perhaps improve her personality by taking more showers. She is entitled to that perfect guy and it is society's fault that she can't get him.

and water is wet
actually water is h2o which exists in 3 agregate states the first one is between 0-100 degree celsius which is liquid. the second one is when its less than 0 degree celsius it becomes ice. and when its hotter than 100 degree celsius it becomes steam.
thats thw
Meanwhile, if a woman is unable to find the "Mr. Right" she thinks she deserves, there is an outpouring of sympathy. Suddenly she's a poor lonely victim of bad men. "Where have all the good men gone?" There will be articles written about her Herculean efforts to find a man. It's not her fault, she's never told to lower her standards or perhaps improve her personality by taking more showers. She is entitled to that perfect guy and it is society's fault that she can't get him.
that is because of fucking feminism foids are treated better than males for decades but they still say that they arent equal. yes we arent equal because foids are treated better just for having a pussy.

What do you expect? The discourse surrounding all things gender (incl. inceldom, TFL etc) has been completely off the rails for a while.

If people managed to discombobulate something as simple as “male and female” then obviously the sky is the limit for how much further we can carry on with this social engineering fiasco.

It’s funny because female entitlement knows no limit.

actually water is h2o which exists in 3 agregate states the first one is between 0-100 degree celsius which is liquid. the second one is when its less than 0 degree celsius it becomes ice. and when its hotter than 100 degree celsius it becomes steam.
thats thw
Liquid, Solid and Gas.. Water does it all.

Just don't publicly say you are incel or else you have committed social and professional suicide.

I'm surprised you take offense to an Urban Dictionary entry. It is compiled by idiots.
It's not Wiktionary, it's not the Oxford Dictionary.

i read the bold because i am retarded

If a man states that he cant get a girlfriend then that's the first problem. He has such a bad personality, if he changes that he would get a girlfriend tee-hee.

This is the reason why cucktears pushes the muh personaleetee meme. For them, women are absolutely moral creatures who don't reject people just because they're ugly.
Therefore, if incels don't get laid, it must be due to something else. And since women are moral creatures, that something else is... muh bad personaleetee.
There, cuck philosphy in a nutshell

High IQ. Will this be posted on IT? No, because they are cucks.

IT's purpose is to mischaracterize us. If we bring up valid points, they ignore them and go right ahead to screenshotting some nutjob saying "legalize rape tbh".

This mighy be one if the best unscientific threads in this site

More importantly they see him as pathetic and a loser, admitting that you can't get a gf is a lose situation, that's also why it's so hard to discuss the issue irl.

If people managed to discombobulate something as simple as “male and female” then obviously the sky is the limit for how much further we can carry on with this social engineering fiasco.

You're sexist just for being heterosexual tbh.
Golden words.
Don't you understand how (((equality))) works, boyo? They call it (((equality))).