Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If a woman isnt pregnant if she can be, she cant be happy

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Since the whole purpose of women is birthing babies, then by logic the only thing that can ever make them happy is being pregnant, birthing babies and tending to them while their young, in an endless cycle from her first period until her last.

Money alone can never make women happy. It´s one of the major lies floating around in the world right now.

No amount of money can make a woman as happy as having the kids of, yes, a chad unfortunately (i say unfortunately because this fact often means polygamy, which is a societal killer), but its true. And the more she has, the happier she´ll be.

Every second she goes without being pregnant is a second she is unhappy, there is no going around this. It cant not be true.

For men its different. We also need children to have true happiness, but i believe we only need 1. Sure we need 2,1 on average as a population to increase ourselves, but we only need 1 at least to be happy. Women need to be constantly pregnant. I even read that women get punished bodily with cancer in larger numbers etc if they are not pregnant as opposed to pregnant women. It makes sense, so it IS true, since you cant not go without punishment for doing something that is illogical, that is wrong. And it has to be a bodily punishment as it is the body that is the case.

No work a woman can do apart from being a mother and being pregnant comes even 0,1% as close to being as important.

Last edited:
femsects should be abolished!

water is wet and heres why type post

They´re not even alive if not pregnant. Since they dont serve their only purpose. They serve just as much purpose as a person in a coma when walking around not pregnant. Purpose? "i wanna have fun" - You will have, being pregnant. Purpose=happiness. Trying to have fun will never be fun.

Last edited:
water is wet and heres why type post
water is wet is even more of a water is wet comment than what i just wrote. Everyone needs reminding once in a while. Women reading this, all 3 of you worldwide, it IS the only way for you to be happy. Cant land a chad? Get someone a bit less of a chad. But do it NOW. Not 2 hours from now. And avoid already taken men!!!!!! (well i´ll have better luck talking to a disabled goldfish)

Theyre not using contraceptive pills because they want to have fun instead of having babies. They use them because they know of a better chad to who´m theyd rather give their eggs. No one wants to be unhappy, but they compromise their present happiness in the hope for chad. This is why women cant be running around eyeing other men after theyve been matched up.

Fuck them kids I want none

Pregnancy makes foids go crazy

Pregnancy makes foids go crazy
its the opposite, it grounds them. not being pregnant is what makes them crazy. Its as napoleon said. Theres one solution to the problem of women and its called pregnancy