Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If a woman's body doesn't look like this she's obese.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
L6659552091

Needs to have ass as well.

Getting a body like that is a hundred times easier for a female than what men have to do to look good. That’s naturally what foids look like at a normal weight minus the fake tits

Getting a body like that is a hundred times easier for a female than what men have to do to look good. That’s naturally what foids look like at a normal weight minus the fake tits
Exactly, it's so easy for women to look good yet they have such poor impulse control that they act like it's impossible.

Can make tit bigger can make vag tighter
But no goyim have short dick

I went from obese to underweight and I'm now a skinnyfat abomination with an eating disorder and that looks like gollum from lord of the rings because I'm a subhuman male with shit genetics. If I was female that would probably have added to my SMV.

I went from obese to underweight and I'm now a skinnyfat abomination with an eating disorder and that looks like gollum from lord of the rings because I'm a subhuman male with shit genetics. If I was female that would probably have added to my SMV.
The most extreme negative is positive if you're female, and the most minor negative is means it's ovER if you're male. Brutal for you, at least you're not fat anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back