Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if all jobs paid same money excluding NEET/influencer/celebrity what would be your job?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo I would aim to be a divorce lawyer. Help foids divorce rape their cuck husband's and blackpill em.

Software developer

Imo I would aim to be a divorce lawyer. Help foids divorce rape their cuck husband's and blackpill em.
I will work with you to track those exact women and set their house on fire while they are inside after winning. Still gives cuck husband a blackpill but then wipes out the foid as well (in minecraft).

i want to be a great singer that makes real artistic music like the doors and led zeppelin not nigger music like blue face or the city girls or any of that ear raping bull shit that teens listen to nowadays

I will work with you to track those exact women and set their house on fire while they are inside after winning. Still gives cuck husband a blackpill but then wipes out the foid as well (in minecraft).
gigabased(in Pokemon) :feelsdevil:

Either architectural engineer or biological researcher

Either architectural engineer or biological researcher
I imagine designing a tall skyscraper or nice corporate headquarters would be super interesting

Writing drivers for hardware seems like a nightmare, tbh.
I was thinking more like write software for government drones, or Amazon delivery drones or self-driving cars. That shit would be fun

I imagine designing a tall skyscraper or nice corporate headquarters would be super interesting
Hell yeah, or conceptualize new ways to integrate older construction methods like double layering into new buildings to prevent them from buckling under weight :smonk:

Hell yeah, or conceptualize new ways to integrate older construction methods like double layering into new buildings to prevent them from buckling under weight :smonk:
fucking Jews have made lots of useless shitty jobs get paid more than the fun ones :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Makes no sense why most lawyers paid more than architect even though their work is some useless paper bullshit. Nothing material made, only abstraction. Same issue in tech,hardware roles paying less than the abstacted software roles which make useless bullshit that someone else already has made 99% of time.

fucking Jews have made lots of useless shitty jobs get paid more than the fun ones :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Makes no sense why most lawyers paid more than architect even though their work is some useless paper bullshit. Nothing material made, only abstraction. Same issue in tech,hardware roles paying less than the abstacted software roles which make useless bullshit that someone else already has made 99% of time.
Software development is essentially copy paste but literally, I'd 1000% rather be a hardware engineer for a reputable company like Sony than some app developer

Software development is essentially copy paste but literally, I'd 1000% rather be a hardware engineer for a reputable company like Sony than some app developer
sadly too late for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'd play simcity IRL and redesign the world

or I'd just design/build loudspeakers which I already do (but it costs me money, doesn't make it)

Image000000 8

I would play online games for money

wha

t would be ur second choice
I dont think i enjoy anything productive to be honest. Software developement is kinda fun, but i can drop it for almost anything. There has not been a time where i preffered to develop some site over seeing a video/reading or just playing games.

My second option would prolly be.... Draw comics? I mean im interested, i just don't have the time to develop such a skill as drawing. Making doujin or cartoons seems like a really neat thing or making a fantasy book. THo those require skills that i can't put the time into