Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If all the chads in the world got holocausted, would foids fuck us or just turn gay?

If chad genes were forcibly removed from the gene pool, would foids reproduce with us?

• yes they will have sex with us

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • no they will turn gay and fuck each other

Votes: 46 83.6%

• Total voters
subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Do you think if there was no competition with chads that foids would reproduce with us? Or is attractiveness not relative and they are hardwired to fuck only chad?

Irrelevant, If anything they would exterminate incels

They would turn gay

Foids have always needed men in order to survive

I saw it with my own eyes in my redpill :redpill::soy: days. My fat oneitis at the time went for some fat thumb-troll looking butch lesbian over me. It was far shorter than me yet managed to rob me of my oneitis. Also in high school, the bus driver's stacy daughter went lesbian to my blue-pilled shock at the time. She's likely a single mom from one of the Normgroidball players by now.

Do you think if there was no competition with chads that foids would reproduce with us? Or is attractiveness not relative and they are hardwired to fuck only chad?
Incels would create a sexual fascism removing all of their rights, what they want is irrelevant. :feelsjuice:

The 'attractiveness is relative' is only positively true, if there are more attractive people, the standards are raised; however, if attractive people are removed, there is a natural baseline that always precludes incels.

Oofy doofy would still reign

they find each other more attractive than any of us. They would just adapt and fuck each other. BRUTAL

They would rather not reproduce than reproduce with a subhuman so they will dyke out probably.

they would rather be lesbians that date subhumans

chad is relative. Why do you think millions of shitskins breed like rabbits despite being ugly as shit?(literally)

chad is relative. Why do you think millions of shitskins breed like rabbits despite being ugly as shit?(literally)
ethnicels will tell you that ethnic foids only reluctantly fuck ethnics in the absence of white chad

They wouldn’t have a choice. No chad to stop me :reeeeee: