Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If all three of these apply to you, your life is already over.

You have maxillas and eyebrows

With my frame and testosterone production/muscle genetics, it's over. I've been going to the gym religiously for the past year and I'm still weak as shit (benching 80lbs Jfl) and slow. (Before you ask, yes, I was being consistent and made sure I was getting enough nutrition.)

The majority of girls at my school have bigger wrists than me.
BRUTAL man. I have narrow shoulders for my height and shitty muscle genetics and I still mog you. I couldn't even do a pushup before weight training, but now I can do 33 in row and bench 135 on a good day after training for 2 years. I couldn't do a pullup either but now I can do 10 in a row on a good day. I was 135 pounds at 6 feet tall and gained to 155 after 2 years of weight training. Yes, I still look skinny, but at least I'm stronger than I look. I genuinely feel bad for you because you put in all that effort at the gym to get nothing.

Making friends with men is pretty easy if you're not autistic (sometimes even if you are). Just have hobbies and interests, and be informed. Yeah, knowing some normie shit helps.
But women? If you're unattractive physically, it doesn't matter how interesting or cool to hang out with you are. They will treat you like scum.

Whats the point of the third one ?

Making friends with men is pretty easy if you're not autistic (sometimes even if you are). Just have hobbies and interests, and be informed. Yeah, knowing some normie shit helps.
But women? If you're unattractive physically, it doesn't matter how interesting or cool to hang out with you are. They will treat you like scum.
Most users here are spergs

I get no respect from males at all. Since I am so weak they push me around and I can't do anything about it.