Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If anime pfps are allowed and it’s not considered foid worship, then real foid pics should be allowed too

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No (I’m a faggot)

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Either both should be allowed or neither should be. Otherwise it’s completely hypocritical and retarded. Animefags shouldn’t get special privileges just cuz they watch gay cartoons. Suck my dick and balls if you disagree idc.

Last edited:
only cougars allowed

They are allowed..

Aren't they already allowed?

I had a 3D foid AVI once and I ended up getting a lot of hate for it.

I hate foids worshippER.

I hate foids worshippER.
Let’s be honest if men didn’t worship foids this forum would be empty. The truth is men will always be foid worshippers to some degree. It’s in our DNA to simp for toilets. You can’t just simply erase hundreds of thousands of years of biological programming. It’s how humans have reproduced since the dawn of time

Last edited:
IMG 4288

THE SCHMO

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Zi1A-X-Y2Sc?si=WmZQVRgjmM3pDl5v

no foid avis was always a dumb rule imo

Either both should be allowed or neither should be. Otherwise it’s completely hypocritical and retarded. Animefags shouldn’t get special privileges just cuz they watch gay cartoons. Suck my dick and balls if you disagree idc.
A foid is a foid, it doesn't matter if they are real or fictional

Oh really? I thought they were banned? I guess they changed the rules since the last time I got in trouble for it
They changed the rules recently. You're free to run around with a femoid avi all you want.