Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should 2D women be excluded from the foid worship rule?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
As we all know, foid worship is bad and we should leave it to the IT soys.

However, should 2D women (from anime, games, etc.) really be included under foid worship?

A relatively new clause in the site rule states that users can no longer sign up under the name of their waifu, because it evokes that a foid/LGBT created the account (understandable), but it also falls under the foid worship rule.

I know some may disagree, and that’s fine, but I don’t think talking about a 2D woman is anywhere near as bad as 3D foid worship (in fact, I don’t think it’s bad at all). Maybe the username rule is justified, but I don’t think a blanket ban on 2D women is a great idea.

For some of us, our waifus are all we have. Sure, we don’t have 3D girlfriends, but I’d much rather love someone who is 2D than face the cold, empty void of loneliness. I’m sure a number of others may feel the same. The 2D woman avatar thing and the halo effect, I’m kind of indifferent about that. Maybe it does create a halo effect, but even then, I don’t think it’s that big a deal here - we’re all Incels, some people just like expressing their taste.

Also, let’s not forget that many anime/JRPG/etc characters, male or female, are drawn by Japanese men (and it would not be far fetched to assume that some of these men are Incels themselves), who spend tireless hours animating for dog shit wages, so think of it that way - instead of supporting foids, you’re supporting the work of these animators.

Okay, maybe I’ve gone on a bit of a tangent, but I’m curious what the general consensus is here, and if I’ve changed someone’s mind maybe. Should 2D women be exempt from the foid worship rule?

everyone here worships foids constantly, and the rule is barely enforced. if you say one positive thing about a foid you should be permanently banned

everyone here worships foids constantly, and the rule is barely enforced. if you say one positive thing about a foid you should be permanently banned
2D included?

I wouldn't allow it, it creates trannies and also halo effect

No foid worship means no foid worship and is ment to protect this forum last dignity from the cucklords on here

are waifus hypergamousm i think they are.

Yes let me worship my cute 2D anime girls

if you say one positive thing about a foid you should be permanently banned
Just ban people who have good things to say about their mom theory :feelstastyman:

2D women are not real people so they should be excluded from it.

can't worship what's not real

How do you have 15k+ posts in one month?

I think there should be a limit.

Like don't post hentais.

If it's overbearing, yeah, it should be banworthy.

As we all know, foid worship is bad and we should leave it to the IT soys.

However, should 2D women (from anime, games, etc.) really be included under foid worship?

A relatively new clause in the site rule states that users can no longer sign up under the name of their waifu, because it evokes that a foid/LGBT created the account (understandable), but it also falls under the foid worship rule.

I know some may disagree, and that’s fine, but I don’t think talking about a 2D woman is anywhere near as bad as 3D foid worship (in fact, I don’t think it’s bad at all). Maybe the username rule is justified, but I don’t think a blanket ban on 2D women is a great idea.

For some of us, our waifus are all we have. Sure, we don’t have 3D girlfriends, but I’d much rather love someone who is 2D than face the cold, empty void of loneliness. I’m sure a number of others may feel the same. The 2D woman avatar thing and the halo effect, I’m kind of indifferent about that. Maybe it does create a halo effect, but even then, I don’t think it’s that big a deal here - we’re all Incels, some people just like expressing their taste.

Also, let’s not forget that many anime/JRPG/etc characters, male or female, are drawn by Japanese men (and it would not be far fetched to assume that some of these men are Incels themselves), who spend tireless hours animating for dog shit wages, so think of it that way - instead of supporting foids, you’re supporting the work of these animators.

Okay, maybe I’ve gone on a bit of a tangent, but I’m curious what the general consensus is here, and if I’ve changed someone’s mind maybe. Should 2D women be exempt from the foid worship rule?
E2021BE6 5B1A 48B5 9F95 39D67FBE7D5E

I think there should be a limit.

Like don't post hentais.

If it's overbearing, yeah, it should be banworthy.
A limit, sure. Unless maybe there’s a dedicated nsfw section. Maybe it can be limited to off topic.

I don't know. I personally have a waifu (from a vidya), but I never feel the need to mention her or bring her up, unless the topic is brought up by someone else, and even then, I mostly just mention her so I can feel a sense of belonging with others who have waifus. :fuk:

This forum probably isn't the place for it, but whatever, I don't care either way, when it comes to 2D.

I think they are excluded and always have been.

Registering under female username crosses the line and steps into crossdressing/larping/tranny territority. As for avis and halo effect, everybody can choose what they want and in this instance anime avi don't have any unfair advantage.

Expressing desire for relationship is not foirbbiden, all within the realm of blackpill ofc. We, of course, are all aware of cumdumpsters worthless and despicable nature. Waifus, however, have this advantage that they're fictional, thus not bound by limits of nature, so they can take shape and form of our hearts desires.

What differentiate having waifus and foid worship is that having waifu doesn't elevate foids to obejct of worship. It infact very much invites distinction between an idea (waifus) and imperfect, corrupted form (foids).

All in thoery tho. This subejct haven't been much formalized on the forum as far as I know, so the boundaries aren't clear cut. It doesn't violate rules, however it's not directly addressed either.

2d waifus were designed for incels by incels. A common stereotype of incels is using 2d waifus as cope. Even though there are bluepilled anime out there ultimately the anime waifu genre seems like an important incel subculture. It's like an imaginary friend.

Also if using a anime girl pfp makes someone gay, then how does using a guy pfp not gay? In practice Gay males usually use hyper masculine pfp and straight males either use some waifu pfp or something inanimate.