Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If anything, being low inhib is an INCEL trait

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Chads are, on average, less likely to take major risks in life because they have a lot more to lose. Think about it...when you're young, good looking, popular, and have plenty of women practically throwing themselves at you...why would you risk dying, getting seriously injured, or going to prison and potentially throwing all that away? All of their needs in life are already being more than sufficiently met. This is why Chads are generally more laid back, relaxed, sensible and stable.

Incels on the other hand are more likely to be big risk takers as they have less to lose. When you're ugly, incel and have a dead end job, you feel like you have pretty much nothing to lose. That's why incels are a lot more erratic and reckless.

I'm basing this on personal experience, having known a lot of chads and incels in my 31 years of life. Now, are there exceptions? Sure. I've known some. But on on average this is how it is.

Just lol @ lookism basement dwelling autists who go on about "muh low inhibition theory" and trying to "low inhibmax". Women HATE low inhib, extroverted ugly men more than anything because they HATE talking to, having to deal with, and getting approached by them. Women want to be around ugly men are little as possible, preferably not at all. If you're an ugly male they want you to stay home all day or commit suicide.

Low inhibmaxxing = INCELMAXXING

Low IQ, modcel. While retardcels can be low inhib, high anxiety high inhib is often what leads to inceldom when excluding looks.

well I agree with first part. that incels have less to lose. And being low inhib and trying is a good indicator to tell if a virgin is incel or volcel.

But you miss one point.
when we say "lowinhib maxx" or "just leave ur fucking basement", we dont mean ugly men. And you know damn well, a lotta PSL autists here are delusional and rate people like whogivesafucc a 2/10. I know many members here called whogivesafucc "almost deformed".

Download 3
Download 4
Download 5

He is just 1 example outta many.
we are in a community where literal models are rated a 4/10.
and people like whogivesafuck deformed 2/10.

the point is; ""lowinhibmaxxing"" works if you are not really ugly.

Last edited:
Moderate IQ thread. Low inhib in life and high inhib around people can coexist. However you are right that ugly men are socially dangerous. They have truly nothing to lose and on top of this, know how much humans are actually superficial and hypocritical. Perfect pathway for a life of crime or other expediencies. I would say most revolutionaries in history were ugly.

cope, not that simple.

Chads that have nothing, take more risks till they have something, then they take less risks because they have stuff to lose.

Just lol @ lookism basement dwelling autists who go on about "muh low inhibition theory" and trying to "low inhibmax". Women HATE low inhib, extroverted ugly men more than anything because they HATE talking to, having to deal with, and getting approached by them. Women want to be around ugly men are little as possible, preferably not at all. If you're an ugly male they want you to stay home all day or commit suicide.

Low inhibmaxxing = INCELMAXXING

Plus many Chads are weak. Most Incels I have known could easily fuck up a Chad.

Low IQ. Chads are mostly low inhib because they are confident in taking risks cause shit always works out for them. Even if it doesn't hes chad and wont lose face. High inhib are mostly wage cucks that dont take risks aka most incels. Low inhibcels have a higher chance of escaping because they are willing to take more risks and fuck uglies.

This is why Chads are generally more laid back, relaxed, sensible and stable.
Not trying to disprove this but I've seen a bunch of chads doing stupid shit like hardcore drugs and getting really hurt

I don't think you know what lowinhib means. it doesnt mean do shit that has a good chance of ruining your life (although that is something a low inhib person would be more likely to do), rather, its being extroverted, able to express yourself accurately and efficiently, etc. aka being sociable.

I don't think you know what lowinhib means. it doesnt mean do shit that has a good chance of ruining your life (although that is something a low inhib person would be more likely to do), rather, its being extroverted, able to express yourself accurately and efficiently, etc. aka being sociable.
This.

That is more just being NT. You can be the most low inhib guy with aspergers but you will not be able to do that. Low inhib is simply lack of fear, and in this case lack of fear for rejection.

Moderate IQ thread. Low inhib in life and high inhib around people can coexist. However you are right that ugly men are socially dangerous. They have truly nothing to lose and on top of this, know how much humans are actually superficial and hypocritical. Perfect pathway for a life of crime or other expediencies. I would say most revolutionaries in history were ugly.
Exactly, they are very few who make changes to this world and are revolutionaries. And they're usually not Normies or Chads