Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If apes took over the world like Planet of the Apes, which side should incels take?

Which side would you be on?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
If incels go with the apes we would be going against “humans”, a society that has forsaken us. We would be able to give the apes insider knowledge about the ways of “humans” and if the apes captured any foid prisoner they might let us deal with the foids. A downside of us trying to do this is that the apes would hate us for being “human” and if the “humans” won we would probably be tortured for treason. We would also probably have to live with no electricity.

If we are on the human side it might be easier to ascend in a post apocalyptic situation. Or it could go the other way and Chads hoards the females and we are at the bottom (sort of like now). We would probably have electricity and the other benefits of human society.

I'm on @ThoughtfulCel 's side

I'd take the side of the monkeys since humans are the real animals.

Apes (if @ThoughtfulCel would have me :feelsaww:). But I doubt they would let any human males live. It's basic conquering, you kill the men and fuck the women.

@ThoughtfulCel would kill me

He would say "apes kill cream"

Apes still want chad and treat others like shit, so fuck both of the races!:feelsXmas::feelsXmas:

It would be easy blending in since a lot of us already look like chimps. And we ain't even niggers!

Oh well as long as they get to kill me quicker:feelsjuice: I'm aight with it

I'm on @ThoughtfulCel 's side
Giga based. Any brocel is free to join

@ThoughtfulCel would kill me

He would say "apes kill cream"
I probably would ngl

hate humanity.. ill go for apes

Humans. Most of you probably haven't watched the original PoTA. Humans end up as caged slave animals in a society of medieval talking apes. You'd be worse than an incel there. I'd rather just let humans win then rape any foid I see in post apocalyptic world.

Technically we live in planet of the apes anyway. Since humans are great apes

Go ape and rAPE (in planet of the apes).

If incels go with the apes we would be going against “humans”, a society that has forsaken us. We would be able to give the apes insider knowledge about the ways of “humans” and if the apes captured any foid prisoner they might let us deal with the foids. A downside of us trying to do this is that the apes would hate us for being “human” and if the “humans” won we would probably be tortured for treason. We would also probably have to live with no electricity.

If we are on the human side it might be easier to ascend in a post apocalyptic situation. Or it could go the other way and Chads hoards the females and we are at the bottom (sort of like now). We would probably have electricity and the other benefits of human society.
I welcome n assist our new overlords

If you chose human you’re a cuck

apes together strong

We are already in that situation it’s called bottom line of niggers come and burn the country time

it was better to change apes for extraterrestrial invaders. primates are scum, whatever they are, but I would collaborate with extraterrestrial invaders, I would love to be the executioner of human beings.

it was better to change apes for extraterrestrial invaders. primates are scum, whatever they are, but I would collaborate with extraterrestrial invaders, I would love to be the executioner of human beings.
this

What if the aliens are apes?

You know, I was actually going to pick Apes, but then I remembered that since we're related to them it isn't far fetched that they would be as cruel and as savage as us.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPznMbNcfO8

Humans are just intelligent enough to mask their cruelty or by doing it indirectly. The only species I would trust are Gorillas, they seem to bother no one and are pretty peaceful. When it comes to dealing with primates, your'e screwed.

Don't worry I will destroy all you race traitors.

G O R I L L A M A X X I N G