Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If balding turns men into incels, why is this guy not an incel?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
45911.jpg

hitman-contracts-button-1641602052668.jpg

Because he's a fictional character.

But seriously, balding is really only a death sentence for sub7, non-masculine men. Chad can go bald and still slay.

Last edited:
Balding. Not bald

Because he's a fictional character.

But seriously, balding is really only a death sentence for sub7 men. Chad can go bald and still slay.
Nah man.

Hair is just as important as face.

Bones and blue eyes man.

Good Jaw + Maxilla

hey wereckianski check this shit out

Nah man.

Hair is just as important as face.
:feelstastyman:

His statement is absolutely correct. If Jason Statham wasn't an action movie star he still would have zero problems getting top shelf pussy.

:feelstastyman:

His statement is absolutely correct. If Jason Statham wasn't an action movie star he still would have zero problems getting top shelf pussy.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lol, so you even had to inflate it as well saying "top shelf pussy." Prime foids don't want bald men or at least aren't as interested in them. The rugged masculine look isn't as prominent before (which is also the kind of look he has going for him). Most foids want pretty boys, especially the ones in their prime. Even the masculine archetype of Chad is too intimidating for them, they want those with high trust faces as well.

Hitman is giga mogger:
- Careermaxxed (rich af)
- LowInhibMaxxed
- Criminalmaxxed dark triad killer
- non human physique (foids love other species or mutants)
- perfect face bone structure
- caters to female caveman era instinct when they get horny over killers who kills breeding competition and subhumans and foids all alike

because they're not real

Hitman is giga mogger:
- Careermaxxed (rich af)
- LowInhibMaxxed
- Criminalmaxxed dark triad killer
- non human physique (foids love other species or mutants)
- perfect face bone structure
- caters to female caveman era instinct when they get horny over killers who kills breeding competition and subhumans and foids all alike
Peak of man. This is what all men should be like.

he's perfectly videogamemaxxed. mogs me into dimension w

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Lol, so you even had to inflate it as well saying "top shelf pussy." Prime foids don't want bald men or at least aren't as interested in them. The rugged masculine look isn't as prominent before (which is also the kind of look he has going for him). Most foids want pretty boys, especially the ones in their prime. Even the masculine archetype of Chad is too intimidating for them, they want those with high trust faces as well.
My bad, I didn't realize I was speaking to a pedo poster that thinks life ends at 19 because you can't fuck 14 yos anymore.

My bad, I didn't realize I was speaking to a pedo poster that thinks life ends at 19 because you can't fuck 14 yos anymore.
I've seen your status before you called yourself a "Chadcel" and "mentalcel." Why are you larping as an incel? You shouldn't be on this forum anyways and I've seen some of your posts attacking incels. You sure do post a lot a redditor, nah you're a predditor. Why don't you fuck off from this forum and run off to your secret discord server of your Chad buddies, and leave incels alone?

Yeah foids of varying ages young to old don't "like" Lachowski (a pretty boy). What an absolute fucking retard you are.

I've seen your status before you called yourself a "Chadcel" and "mentalcel."
You're obviously retarded.
Why are you larping as an incel? You shouldn't be on this forum anyways and I've seen some of your posts attacking incels. You sure do post a lot a redditor, nah you're a predditor. Why don't you fuck off from this forum and run off to your secret discord server of your Chad buddies, and leave incels alone?
Chadcels are the most incel of all. :feelsthink:
Yeah foids of varying ages young to old don't "like" Lachowski (a pretty boy). What an absolute fucking retard you are.
Yep, you're retarded. That's a straw man but I'll bite. Women like both Lachowski and Jason Stratham. The difference is Stratham still looks good without hair whereas pretty boy Lachowski loses a lot more of his looks without hair, which is that guys original point.