Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If "beauty standards" are a thing, how do soys explain the JBWpill despite jewish efforts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Well tbf soys probably refuse to see the JBWpill as well as what the media is doing. So there's my answer. But anyway I find it ridiculous that they have this contradiction right in front of them and keep saying sexual attractiveness depends on culture :soy:

they say it's a white supremacist culture.

they say it's a white supremacist culture.
kek

nevermind what the media and social networks promote, what mainstream people says... our culture is still "white supremacist" somehow :dafuckfeels:

kek

nevermind what the media and social networks promote, what mainstream people says... our culture is still "white supremacist" somehow :dafuckfeels:
exactly.
i heard snow white is going to be a mexican and yet noodlewhores still suck white cock, why is that?

I dont know if you noticed but Jews ran hollywood since way before the race mixing propaganda. The only actors in hollywood were white for 50 years 1950-2000

Its only recently that brown and niggas have invaded film. JFL at you fucking pathetic white faggots acting like the world has always been against you.

I dont know if you noticed but Jews ran hollywood since way before the race mixing propaganda. The only actors in hollywood were white for 50 years 1950-2000

Its only recently that brown and niggas have invaded film. JFL at you fucking pathetic white faggots acting like the world has always been against you.

COPE

the jews have been pushing clown world on us for the whole 20th century, it's just that they've been doing so gradually. they're not so stupid, they introduce things gradually to prevent resistance, and even then, there have been wars due to resistance to them, such as ww2 and the spanish civil war. we couldn't overthrow them because they won ww2 so now they're still pushing anti white propaganda

brainlet if you don't know this
for whites the standards are a little lower, doesn’t mean ugly white mfs will get anything
cope, it's white 8/10+ or ovER

COPE

the jews have been pushing clown world on us for the whole 20th century, it's just that they've been doing so gradually. they're not so stupid, they introduce things gradually to prevent resistance, and even then, there have been wars due to resistance to them, such as ww2 and the spanish civil war. we couldn't overthrow them because they won ww2 so now they're still pushing anti white propaganda

brainlet if you don't know this

cope, it's white 8/10+ or ovER
Oh no, the shabbos goys that enjoyed a life of luxury sitting under the jews for hundreds of years, raping and pillaging so many brown countries, finally pissed their masters off enough for them to be turned into peasants too. How sad I feel for you.

Oh no, the shabbos goys that enjoyed a life of luxury sitting under the jews for hundreds of years, raping and pillaging so many brown countries, finally pissed their masters off enough for them to be turned into peasants too. How sad I feel for you.
:dafuckfeels: we used to enjoy a life of luxury because people actually used to kick the jews off countries back then, now the jews are in power so they're feeding off us hence the situation of the west

:dafuckfeels: we used to enjoy a life of luxury because people actually used to kick the jews off countries back then, now the jews are in power so they're feeding off us hence the situation of the west
Bullshit nigger, whites and jews worked hand in hand for millenia, british empire was run by jews, and white people benefitted, this is of course only because white people gave jews privileged positions in royalty and courts and finance since before the medieval times. They are your best friends, or they were while you pillaged everyone else, now its your turn, fuck you, no sympathy

Bullshit nigger, whites and jews worked hand in hand for millenia, british empire was run by jews, and white people benefitted, this is of course only because white people gave jews privileged positions in royalty and courts and finance since before the medieval times. They are your best friends, or they were while you pillaged everyone else, now its your turn, fuck you, no sympathy
but anyone who's alive now didnt get to enjoy those times, only clown world :feelscry:

but anyone who's alive now didnt get to enjoy those times, only clown world :feelscry:
Unless your ancestors enjoyed it and kept some generational wealth for you, like so many white faggots I knew who got a life of luxury since they were young thanks to the old money passed down. Just today saw some white faggot buying a brand new lamborghini Urus. You dont see many brown people do that unless their ancestors also cucked out to the jews (which wasnt many, you had to be a real worm rat fuck to sell out to invaders of your own country)

Unless your ancestors enjoyed it and kept some generational wealth for you, like so many white faggots I knew who got a life of luxury since they were young thanks to the old money passed down. Just today saw some white faggot buying a brand new lamborghini Urus. You dont see many brown people do that unless their ancestors also cucked out to the jews (which wasnt many, you had to be a real worm rat fuck to sell out to invaders of your own country)
shieeet

well im not like that lol

shieeet

well im not like that lol
I dont give a fuck. I always see you posting racebait shit, you probably are like that and feel the need to prove your "superiority". Fuck off with the faggot anti-JBW cope when you can just open your eyes and look outside and see that white people have money from hundreds of years of working with the jews, and women like money because they are parasites. When white people are so poor that you have to shit on the side of the street, we'll see how many women like you.

I dont give a fuck. I always see you posting racebait shit, you probably are like that and feel the need to prove your "superiority". Fuck off with the faggot anti-JBW cope when you can just open your eyes and look outside and see that white people have money from hundreds of years of working with the jews, and women like money because they are parasites. When white people are so poor that you have to shit on the side of the street, we'll see how many women like you.
:dafuckfeels:

the only superior white people are white chads, i dont benefit from it at all, i just say it like it is because im racepilled

also this "women like money because they are parasites. When white people are so poor that you have to shit on the side of the street, we'll see how many women like you" is a redpill :feelsseriously: