Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If being sub5 was not bad enough, now I have long covid

smoljaw69

smoljaw69

Greycel
This shit is a bad bad joke guys, a fucking dilema. My life fucking sucks but it is not 100% crap for me to kill myself just yet.

I was born okay, but the enviroment (meds, allergies, gravity) turned my into a sub human joke during my puberty. And know if life was not horrible enough I got long covid.

Everyone around me recovered fine from covid, but not me, the pathetic subhuman never recovered. I feel like a terminal patient cause my fucking fatigue is extreme and my brain is all fucked now and I've been living like this for months now.

Seriously long covid is way worse than just being an incel. Celebrate your health and LDAR comfortably, this is hell on Earth.

>long COVID

Pfff

you caught an imaginary illness, sweetea

Fucking brutal. Wishing you well brocel

Seriously long covid is way worse than just being an incel. Celebrate your health and LDAR comfortably, this is hell on Earth.
-
Thanks, man and I appreciate the perspective.

Are there treatments available; are you trying anything with doctors?- Or they don't know what to do with long COVID yet

-
Thanks, man and I appreciate the perspective.

Are there treatments available; are you trying anything with doctors?- Or they don't know what to do with long COVID yet
Thanks man. Yeah I went to a cardiologist and a neurologist, but they have no clue what to do. So they just take my money and distract me with pointless lab tests. From what I’ve learned both my endothelium and my mitochondria are fucked, so I‘ll die probably in my mid 30s from a stroke or cancer