Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If everything goes right, tomorrow I will feel alive again

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
Last couple of weeks have been brutal. I spent so much time on this forum, 4chan and couple of others, it is almost equal to the time I've slept during last weeks.
I wish I had a cute gf or access to amphetamines, so I can become a productive citizen again.
I am grateful for what I will have tomorrow. Thank you for helping me keeping myself sane.

What happens tomorrow?

Yesterday a girl laughed in my face the second she *saw me in a supermarket.

Last edited:
I pray you well mate, keep to the center of your true intentions.

I have a video of that person here. Is there anything he can do to looksmax?

What happens tomorrow?

Yesterday a girl laughed in my face the second she *saw me in a supermarket.
you shouldve snapped her neck

Last couple of weeks have been brutal. I spent so much time on this forum, 4chan and couple of others, it is almost equal to the time I've slept during last weeks.
I wish I had a cute gf or access to amphetamines, so I can become a productive citizen again.
I am grateful for what I will have tomorrow. Thank you for helping me keeping myself sane.
Should I keep an eye on the news?

Thanks m8

What exactly did you mean by this? If you don't mind, can you tell me more about this?
Think of the "pray you well" as a kind of blessing, and keeping to the center of your true intentions is simply being honest with yourself. You mentioned how this thing you are doing will make you feel alive again, so long as this is true for you in your heart that's it, but if you are lying to yourself and you don't truly feel this way you are away from the center. Does this make sense?

I wish I had a cute gf
Same ngl :owo:

or access to amphetamines
Niggawhat

Should I keep an eye on the news?
If you meant whether you should generally keep an eye on main stream news, I would say, yes. I only watch two channels, both of them provides financial news. I mean they say some absolute bullshit sometimes but generally it really makes you informed.

If you meant whether I will make some stupid things and will make into the news, the answer is, no.

Last edited:
Think of the "pray you well" as a kind of blessing, and keeping to the center of your true intentions is simply being honest with yourself. You mentioned how this thing you are doing will make you feel alive again, so long as this is true for you in your heart that's it, but if you are lying to yourself and you don't truly feel this way you are away from the center. Does this make sense?
Yes, thanks for clarifying.
I think it will work like a medicine.

Which countries newspaper should I scrutinize tomorrow my liege?

Where on 4chin

Yes, thanks for clarifying.
I think it will work like a medicine.
Medicine only lessens the symptoms, like ever sickness having an onset has its appointed time by which it dies, be ready and be careful on your road.

Medicine only lessens the symptoms, like ever sickness having an onset has its appointed time by which it dies, be ready and be careful on your road.
Thanks for your kind words. I wish you the best.

:feelshehe:
I'll keep an eye on wsj tomorrow.