Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If foidkind apologised to incels would you accept their apology?

Would you accept an apology from foidkind?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
No foid would ever admit to doing anything wrong let alone apologise. Let’s just pretend that all of foidkind got together and appointed a spokesfoid to deliver a media conference giving an apology for all the rejections, gas lighting, hypergamy, lying and other ills. Would you accept their apology?

I would not, the damage has been done.

Yeah ... this will never happen so it's not really a concern for me.

Yes i will...and then j will begin kissing her all over the body:foidSoy::foidSoy::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

No. Words are cheap. They need to act on it.

No foid would ever admit to doing anything wrong let alone apologise. Let’s just pretend that all of foidkind got together and appointed a spokesfoid to deliver a media conference giving an apology for all the rejections, gas lighting, hypergamy, lying and other ills. Would you accept their apology?

iu

if they all sucked my dick literally :feelsLSD:

if they will suck my dick ofc

No, I wouldn't. So many hurtful things have been said to me that it is unforgivable to me.

No. Holes are devoid of intellect.

The only apology that they can give is having sex with us.

Actions speak louder than words

Actions speak louder than words
This. I can give them the benefit of the doubt but we know they are pro virtue signallers. So who's to say some kind of "apology" wouldn't just be another virtue signal.

an apology to me would be foid kind going extinct and that's being polite.

To be honest, apology for what? Apology means nothing, because even if they say sorry they will still treat me like a subhuman. And by subhuman I don't mean that they don't go to dates with me, but rather the way they look at me with disgust and the way they recoil when they see me, and the way they talk to me in angry manner. That is never going to change, because they see me as an ugly waste of oxygen and they wish for me to die.

Way too much irreversible damage

Only if they did reparations with me, letting me lick and suck their feet for hours atleast

Actions speak louder than words.

If she let me fuck her in ass then yes