Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had the option to give up your attraction to women would you do it?

Would you give up your attraction to women?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
First of all i want to make one thing clear when i say give up your attraction to women i don't mean become gay but asexual, my reasoning behind this is that our attraction to women is one of the major causes for our suffreing we desire women sexually but will never get them (if you are truly an incel that is) and this inability to fulfil one of our most primal needs will always render us unhappy sure there are other downsides to being an incel like never feeling respected and constantly being treated like a creep but in buddhist philosophy it is said that desire is the root cause of all suffering so don't you think that giving up your desire all together for women will help you be slightly happier and more content in life after all i highly doubt you would give a shit if a gay man found you unattractive since you aren't a homosexual yourself

Last edited:
Yes. It would be a freedom to have no sexual instinct.

Yes. It would a freedom to have no sexual instinct

there's no point to argue with you welcome to my ignore list

I often have this fantasy where I do a surgery to remove the brain part responsible for these emotions and finally become someone who can focus indefinitely on my activities.

No i want to be loved by some good girl out there, but she doesnt exist cuz AWALT

I'd probably just eat food all day long and stay inside like a neutered dog

Yes. It would a freedom to have no sexual instinct
Sexual desire (and religion) probably holds humans back from world peace and prosperity.
The result of this poll was rather surprising i thought people would overwhelminghly vote no and that giving up your attraction to women is "cucked"

There are very few true asexuals, most are incels in denial who use that label as a cope or sluts who fuck more than rabbit and still call themselves "asexual" JFL. Anyway, yes, if I were asexual my life would be much better.

No, I physically cringe when I hear people claiming to be asexual.

No i want to be loved by some good girl out there, but she doesnt exist cuz AWALT
jfl then why wouldn't you want give up attraction to women

I feel the whole Asexual thing in many cases is a cope. For guys it's because they can't get none & the women it's Chad or nothing.

There are very few true asexuals, most are incels in denial who use that label as a cope or sluts who fuck more than rabbit and still call themselves "asexual" JFL. Anyway, yes, if I were asexual my life would be much better.
No, I physically cringe when I hear people claiming to be asexual.
I feel the whole Asexual thing in many cases is a cope. For guys it's because they can't get none & the women it's Chad or nothing.
I'm aware that true asexuality can't possibly exist i read that in the must read section but you know what else isn't possible?giving up your attraction to women, this is a hypothetical scenario at the end of the day to see how many incels are willing to give up their lust for women if it means that they suffer less

Last edited:
This option exists, it's called taking off women's make-up

Now because that would mean accepting I'm not a man, no different than castration.

would be freeing in a sense

1. I have a waifu in my head I'd feel bad about leaving behind.
2. All I live for is masturbation and food. Remove one, and I don't think I could live with just the other.

I'm aware that true asexuality can't possibly exist i read that in the must read section but you know what else isn't possible?giving up your attraction to women, this is a hypothetical scenario at the end of the day to see how many incels are willing to give up their lust for women if it means that they suffer less
Asexual is just as delusional as the rest of the lgbt spectrum especially the transgender stuff and the idea of 100 different genders. The only difference is i dont have to believe in the delusion. It would nice though. I would have so many more accomplishments, goals, ambitions, etc.

I might be happier for it but I'm still saying no. It'd be like being castrated.

Yes. It would be a freedom to have no sexual instinct.
God is evil for giving humans uncontrollable sexual desires. Last year, I lost faith in God, so I left Christianity, now I am atheist.