Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If God gives me a girlfriend, I will forgive my dad

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
That fucking bastard made our lives miserable when I was kid, he beat up my mom and me to the point of begging for mercy. The happiest day of my life was when he left us forever. Recently, I heard a rumor that he's still alive in another city far away from me. The person who told me that said he looked very sick, old and miserable. Since then I can't stop thinking about that. Yesterday I spent the whole day totally drunk at home screaming and cursing my misery and I made a ridiculous deal with God: I said I would try to contact my father to tell him "look I'm your son, I don't know if you care but I forgive everything you did when we were together" on the condition that I was given a girlfriend who loves me forever. Just now I realize how stupid that deal is but whatever, I know it's imposible for any woman to love me so I guess that fucker will die alone and hopeless.

Tldr. God ain’t real nigga

There's no god

That fucking bastard made our lives miserable when I was kid, he beat up my mom and me to the point of begging for mercy. The happiest day of my life was when he left us forever. Recently, I heard a rumor that he's still alive in another city far away from me. The person who told me that said he looked very sick, old and miserable. Since then I can't stop thinking about that. Yesterday I spent the whole day totally drunk at home screaming and cursing my misery and I made a ridiculous deal with God: I said I would try to contact my father to tell him "look I'm your son, I don't know if you care but I forgive everything you did when we were together" on the condition that I was given a girlfriend who loves me forever. Just now I realize how stupid that deal is but whatever, I know it's imposible for any woman to love me so I guess that fucker will die alone and hopeless.
20220214 180643

no god, no girlfriend

You wish, keep coping and being bluepilled to the core. Secularism is just liberal bluepill brainwashing.
Not believing in a god that would create this shitty life for me = being bluepilled? Typical GrAYcel

You wish, keep coping and being bluepilled to the core. Secularism is just liberal bluepill brainwashing.
-
Don't know what any of that means, but he's right-- there is no such thing as God.

My father used to swat me away without emotion when I would try to hug Mother as she was being battered.

If I get to pump a skinny tiny tight pussy somehow, I will forgive the whole world.

Not believing in a god that would create this shitty life for me = being bluepilled? Typical GrAYcel
Yep you're bluepilled, read your own text. You think God's don't exist cause your life is shit because you can't believe a God could create such a shitty world because God has to be good. That's bluepill, that's how bluepill think of women. You can't accept the fact that a God can be imperfect --perhaps even evil-- or that you're ruled by forces beyond your control.. it's blue pill denial.

Human nature is evil.

Brutal experience.

I'm sorry brocel.

Getting a girlfriend may not even work out for you in the long run. There's no guarantee that said foid won't screw you over behind your back.

Aren’t Buddhists non-theistic jfl

Aren’t Buddhists non-theistic jfl
No, that's nonsense. The cosmology of Buddhism is thousands of pages long and you've read not one of them so I don't know where the JFL comes from. The Buddha is superior to God's since he doesn't experience rebirth anymore. After enlightment the Buddha was actually not going to teach, but God convinced him to. It would be hilarious to imagine the Buddha denying the existence of Gods. People have never thought secularly at all, it's a total abnormality. And then people project that modernist abnormality onto the past and peoples of the past. Even if I knew nothing of Buddhism, based on its timeline, I would be a fool to assume it could ever be non-theistic as that's a total impossibility at the time.

Tokimeki Memorial   Densetsu no Ki no Shita de Japan Rev 1 00001

Reminder from Rei Skywalker

No, that's nonsense. The cosmology of Buddhism is thousands of pages long and you've read not one of them so I don't know where the JFL comes from. The Buddha is superior to God's since he doesn't experience rebirth anymore. After enlightment the Buddha was actually not going to teach, but God convinced him to. It would be hilarious to imagine the Buddha denying the existence of Gods. People have never thought secularly at all, it's a total abnormality. And then people project that modernist abnormality onto the past and peoples of the past. Even if I knew nothing of Buddhism, based on its timeline, I would be a fool to assume it could ever be non-theistic as that's a total impossibility at the time.
The devas in Buddhism aren’t really gods like in the west, but rather higher beings you can reincarnate as. There are beings even higher than the gods (excluding enlightened beings obviously), like the anagami and such. They are all subject to the laws of samsara and will eventually die, and the Buddha didn’t teach to worship these higher beings either, just like how animals don’t worship humans.

The devas in Buddhism aren’t really gods like in the west, but rather higher beings you can reincarnate as. There are beings even higher than the gods (excluding enlightened beings obviously), like the anagami and such. They are all subject to the laws of samsara and will eventually die, and the Buddha didn’t teach to worship these higher beings either, just like how animals don’t worship humans.
Fair enough, I'm glad I'm talking with someone who understands. But you just proved the point, Buddhism doesn't deny the existence of God's.

: non-theistic
  1. not having or involving a belief in a god or gods.

Fair enough, I'm glad I'm talking with someone who understands. But you just proved the point, Buddhism doesn't deny the existence of God's.

: non-theistic
  1. not having or involving a belief in a god or gods.

The problem is with the definition of god.

Tldr. God ain’t real nigga
I feel like the bastard is hiding. He knows he's in deep shit with the cels that died. Would be funny if that's the case. Imagine being a pussy to your creations

Yeah it sucks man my parents were druggies and they would beat me bloody mostly my mother I feel you man

Dam bro ... thats brutal :feelsbadman: plot twist: Your dad is actually god :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

There is no “God” as you understand him.

But be careful what you wish for :feelsdevil: If you ask the cosmos through a 33 year old magical male virgin who expects you to forgive people who kill you, you might be given an answer - just expect to get a girl who “isn’t really sexual” and expects you to forgive her when you find out she was in a black male gangbang during her college days.

Last edited:
“Anyone who wants to be my disciple carry your cross and follow me” - forgive your wife when she gets plowed by the stud fitness trainer leading her friend’s private yoga class. Awe, poor little lamb got manipulated by a big bad wolf, don’t you see your one true love is sorry and crying? What would Jesus do OP

Last edited:
Forgive her the you’ll enter heaven

Getting a girlfriend may not even work out for you in the long run. There's no guarantee that said foid won't screw you over behind your back.
This. :feelsthink:

God made you an incel so this is megacope

Man I really just want loads of casual sex honestly a lot of women out here are snakes.
I wish i was chad

You can pray god as much as you want, a chad serial killer who has sinned all his life is more likely to get a GF than you.
This is actually proof that this god thing is complete BS.