Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If god is real, he’s a faggot cuckoo

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Look at all this garbage. The trees? Ugly, shit. The clouds? Ugly fuckin trash. Mountain lines? Stupid fuckin barriers.

The most intelligent beings in the observable universe? All fuckin normie scum.

If there IS a god, it really is a lowsy fuckin diety. Imagine having eternal power and knowledge and creating this complete joke of an earth and society. A literal pathetic excuse for a celestial creation honestly.

I give it 3.5/10. God is fuckin lowsy at his job.

Look at all this garbage. The trees? Ugly, shit. The clouds? Ugly fuckin trash. Mountain lines? Stupid fuckin barriers.

If there IS a god, it really is a lowsy fuckin diety. Imagine having eternal power and knowledge and creating this complete joke of an earth and society. A literal pathetic excuse for a celestial creation honestly.

:bigbrain: AGREED FUCK NATURE

Agree, along with womens faulty programming when it comes to selecting mates.

True, if god existed twitter would not be as popular as it is :feelsjuice:

:bigbrain: AGREED FUCK NATURE
God put me in this subhuman body and horrid society to be tortured. God also created nature. Therefore I litter and kill nature

well if god is real i doubt he gives a fuck about anybody he probably just pressed the on button of the big bang and enjoyed the show:feelskek::feelskek:

God put me in this subhuman body and horrid society to be tortured. God also created nature. Therefore I litter and kill nature
GOD IS A FUCKING SCUMBAG FOR MAKING US SUFFER AND COMPETE IN AN UNFAIR WORLD WITH OVERPRIVILEGED SCUMFUCKS I AM AGAINST "HIS" CREATION :lasereyes:

well if god is real i doubt he gives a fuck about anybody he probably just pressed the on button of the big bang and enjoyed the show:feelskek::feelskek:
Regardless of the amount of pain and suffering going on his creation, the creation is still pretty trash.

It’s fuckin boring is what it is. Like imagine having that much power and making shit this boring.

Like, you wanna see an alien? Congrats you have to spend 40 years in a cryogenic capsule just to get to roll the dice

God is a eugenicist.

I am planning on fucking his mother, foid cousins, sister angels, aunt and daughter in the afterlife

If God is real he’s a faggot for making me a shitskin

Earth was created by the Demiurge.

Idiot
Youre part of globohomo if youre atheist. They want to destroy society by taking purpose away from you

Idiot
Youre part of globohomo if youre atheist. They want to destroy society by taking purpose away from you
I’m not an atheist. God is real and he’s a cuck fag.

And if you worship any god, you’re even more of a cuck for worshipping the very thing that created you and your lonely incel life

not his fault you live in some hick town in the middle of who gives a shit