Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If God were real? Would you hate him

If God were real? Would you hate him

• Total voters
Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
He would ultimately have created us in such a state of inceldom... :feelssus:

Due to its preaching of more traditional ways of life, and the fact that it doesn't hesitate to advocate for the controlling of hypergamy and morally degenerate foids, I can't be surprised that many would appreciate it and even fully believe... :feelsjuice:

Though I suspect that many here who claim to be religious are simply following a certain "aesthetic", rather than actually being devoted to the way of God. :feelshehe:

why would i not hate him,... hes the one who let me live this pathetic life,,, born in a poor shitty family in a shitty country while others are living nicely out there,,, fuck u god

He would ultimately have created us in such a state of inceldom... :feelssus:
Can you imagine being God? The ultimate PetateragigaChad maximus, worshipped by angels and whole hordes of disgusting fleshbags called humans. If I were God I would think to be worshipped by humans to be an insult, the same way you would consider an obvious loser trying to leech off your social status for his own benefit to be repulsive. To think man is created in the image of God when there are shitskin subhumans living an absolutely morbidly goblinesque existence where their newborns are dying on the road and their family is torched and they're shitting on the streets and selling their feces and sneaking around sewers for tidbits of food like rats makes you wonder about the necessity of human life and if it ever was God's will that we be

why would i not hate him,... hes the one who let me live this pathetic life,,, born in a poor shitty family in a shitty country while others are living nicely out there,,, fuck u god
you type like an indian but your vocabulary matches a spic

Any version, abrahamic or not wouldn't change the subhumanity of reality so why hate that one?
Because when most people say god, thats what theyre thinking of. In dharmic philosophies, god isnt such a raging authoritarian meatsmoker

Because when most people say god, thats what theyre thinking of. In dharmic philosophies, god isnt such a raging authoritarian meatsmoker
I am disappointed because I'm very convinced God is indeed more likely to be the abrahamic meatsmoker even though the dharmic one sounds a lot more pleasant. Think about how hardcore this universe is, with all the raging bloodshed and predator-prey natural order. If anything I sometimes wonder if God is something more psychopathic in the logical AI Overlord Lovecraftian way in reality. The universe functions so much those survival-trap thriller movies (The Thing, Exam, Belko Experiment) where everyone just shows up as a baby and never finding out really why they exist, fight and kill, reproduce, and then die.

I am disappointed because I'm very convinced God is indeed more likely to be the abrahamic meatsmoker even though the dharmic one sounds a lot more pleasant. Think about how hardcore this universe is, with all the raging bloodshed and predator-prey natural order. If anything I sometimes wonder if God is something more psychopathic in the logical AI Overlord Lovecraftian way in reality. The universe functions so much those survival-trap thriller movies (The Thing, Exam, Belko Experiment) where everyone just shows up as a baby and never finding out really why they exist, fight and kill, reproduce, and then die.
View attachment 680207
B6EEB74E D7C8 4B22 BB88 2A36480901FB

Yes,but he doesn't exist,so i hate scumciety