Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If Hitler looked like Jeremy Meeks

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
If Hitler looked like the white version of Meeks he would be celebrated today.

We'd say his horrendous treatment of Jews and ethnics was just a product of the time due the general European resentment towards them in those times so we can't really blame him for those atrocities.

We'd be hailing him as a hero for capturing pretty much the whole of Europe and transforming a broken Germany into a superpower.

Females would be making gofund pages to donate to time machines so they could travel back in time and stop him from being so 'evil' and sleep with him

Females would be pissed at the allied forces for making Hitler commit suicide.

In terms of WW2 everything would take place as it did since in those days men's looks weren't valued at all but his alpha qualities in what he did. Opinion would change about 30 years ago when women have gone crazy on how men look.

FUCK this world. FUCK my genetics.

773150AA 307D 4085 86F7 CAEDDD7EEA70
006C53C8 B748 400B B76C DE302CA36B95

facts if he looked at least like stalin he'd be praised by the left

If Hitler looked like the white version of Meeks he would be celebrated today.

We'd say his horrendous treatment of Jews and ethnics was just a product of the time due the general European resentment towards them in those times so we can't really blame him for those atrocities.

We'd be hailing him as a hero for capturing pretty much the whole of Europe and transforming a broken Germany into a superpower.

Females would be making gofund pages to donate to time machines so they could travel back in time and stop him from being so 'evil' and sleep with him

Females would be pissed at the allied forces for making Hitler commit suicide.

In terms of WW2 everything would take place as it did since in those days men's looks weren't valued at all but his alpha qualities in what he did. Opinion would change about 30 years ago when women have gone crazy on how men look.

FUCK this world. FUCK my genetics.
Interesting, Hitler saw high T white men as superiors just look at some exhibits he made during the nazi regime lots of muscular statues.

Last edited: