Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I don't get a gf by summer 2023 I'm converting to Islam.

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I've made a pact with my friend: If neither one of us gets a girlfriend by the time we graduate, we're both going to the Mosque and becoming devout muslims (t. Bosnians so we can do it no problem).
I'm already planning on reading the Quran because, honestly, It's probably going to happen.

have a friend = fakecel

in video game

Lol what a fucking faggot converting to a religion of chaddam worship. Lol lightskin chad muhhamad are gonna be the one that you must worshipp. Lol retarded faggot. Blupilled faggot like you deserbe a ban immedeatily.

what about chopping your dickskin off

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
I've made a pact with my friend: If neither one of us gets a girlfriend by the time we graduate, we're both going to the Mosque and becoming devout muslims (t. Bosnians so we can do it no problem).
I'm already planning on reading the Quran because, honestly, It's probably going to happen.
Muslim recruitment site is too many you glowie faggot. Move this thread outof this site you bluepilled faggot. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Then may you go to jannah brocel

Nice try ISIS :feelsjuice:

Don't wait until summer. You can't fool Allah. Your intentions is completely wrong. What if you die before then in a state of disbelief ? Have the intent to become a Muslim for Allah's sake. Then make dua and repent for your past , then ask Allah for multiples wives and in sha Allah he will grant it you some Muslims I know have 3+ wives

Lol what a fucking faggot converting to a religion of chaddam worship. Lol lightskin chad muhhamad are gonna be the one that you must worshipp. Lol retarded faggot. Blupilled faggot like you deserbe a ban immedeatily.
Quiet you seething autist

You’ll still be a virgin lmao

Ive read the quran and think its correct but i dont follow any of the rules because theres no point to when your country doesnt follow the rules either. Even the so called muslim countries dont follow the quran. If they did, then you would have a wife right now that was taken from the unbelieving nations

Because he is clearly having an autistic meltdown and it's funny. Also I dont use reddit

Look what no coochie can do to a man.:feelsaww:

high IQ also arranged marriage Maxx somehow then

Converting won‘t do you any good as it‘s the family connections that give you foids due to arranged marriage. They won‘t hand over their daughters to a nobody in the community.

I hypothetically could have a marriage arranged for me, but I‘m so autistic that it‘d probably end with her brothers/cousins wanting to murder me :feelsLSD:

Agreed fully ,he’s so retarded

Don't wait until summer. You can't fool Allah. Your intentions is completely wrong. What if you die before then in a state of disbelief ? Have the intent to become a Muslim for Allah's sake. Then make dua and repent for your past , then ask Allah for multiples wives and in sha Allah he will grant it you some Muslims I know have 3+ wives