Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I ever Will have a gf I Will teach her about the blackpill and whitepill

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Lets assume for the sake of argoment an impossible fact: my ascension (as you know if u have an IQ superior to 20 I can't Ascend because I disgust females in every shape or form)

But in this scenario I Will teach my gf about the Whitepill and blackpill

When we Will have the act of ascension (aka as normies say the s.e.x.) i Will tell her more times: you are an exception, you are an exception, you are not the rule, its rare that a girl like you Is ascending with an incel like me, you are very rare, you are the only girl in the universe that Will ever give a chance to me

Then i would Remember constantly to her that her bf Is subhuman and She can have Better men than me, but if She leave me for them She Is for the streets

I Will ask if She Is mlmlml Virgin mlmlml goth mlmlml asian mlmlml with perfect wet pussy, perfect circle tits, perfect smelly mlmlml feet

If you don't ask these questions to your gf (im talking with the fakecels here) you are a cuck

And you know maaaan I hate cucks
cucks are scum
My cum is scucks

Im the King of the world like Andrew Tate except I don't have females

All foids are blackpilled

Don't bother explaining a creature with 0 self awareness the blackpill

As blackpiller you should know that foids are emotionally driven and not logically
Tbh they don't care about this stuff cause they don't experience our Life even if they are ugly

I see your point and concur with the overall sentiment
An applaudable, peerless, excellent thread.
Thank you for not being a cuck like muh disgusting subs scum of the internet like bleah r/IncelTear

Making someone imbibe blackpill requires them to be genuinely intelligent. Not talking about IQ but scientific mindset, self-questioning, interest in others' concerns, and so on.
Actually only a few people are able to it. Even some incels don't get it.
Don't ever waste your time trying to convince anybody. If they are curious enough, they will sooner or later come to it by themselves, don't worry.
You may want to accelerate the process, so just suggest them to browse the incel wiki.

All foids are chadpilled