Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had a girlfriend I would probably cheat on her

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Honestly most guys get to have at least 6 partners in life. And society said in a survey you’re too sexually conservative if you had 2 partners and that it’s best to have 7.6 partners on average. I’m gonna probably cheat several times to increase my body count and maybe even get more partners to surpass all the sexhavers who surpassed me by losing their virginity at 16-19 years old.

it would be awesome knowing that all the one night stands and hookups I acquired would be oblivious to the fact that they are mere increases to my body count and nothing else.

If I had a girlfriend I’d treat her so well.

But if she displeased me, her head would be on the mantelpiece.

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Total Imbecile thoughts?

Just become exactly what you seethe about theory
If I had a girlfriend I’d treat her so well.

But if she displeased me, her head would be on the mantelpiece.
Dangerously based GrAY

It would be cucked not to cheat on a rostie that had more dick than you had pussy.

What’s your opinion on my post?
I can't say I agree.

If I managed to ascend I'd still be jaded and cautious as fuck, but I wouldn't cheat on my girlfriend unless I found out she was doing it first.

But if she displeased me
there is no if in relationshits with women. you are not black pilled enough if you want to be in a relationship.

it will eventually happen.

Nah, that's foid behaviour. I'm better than that.

I can't say I agree.

If I managed to ascend I'd still be jaded and cautious as fuck, but I wouldn't cheat on my girlfriend unless I found out she was doing it first.
Cheating is the ultimate betrayal. Convenient way to get revenge on women in minecraft without violence in minecraft

Cheating is the ultimate betrayal. Convenient way to get revenge on women in minecraft without violence in minecraft
True, but if you're someone who doesn't get female attention regularly, it makes no sense to ruin your own ascension.

If I was dumb enough to trust anyone, and they betrayed me, I would fly into a rage. No telling what I’d do.

True, but if you're someone who doesn't get female attention regularly, it makes no sense to ruin your own ascension.
She won’t know unless I confess and never notify my one night stands and hookups that I’m in a relationship

I say go hardcore savage only if you are betrayed in some way. Once that happens it’s game on.

I say go hardcore savage only if you are betrayed in some way. Once that happens it’s game on.
You've never been betrayed so far? Tbh all I've had was betrayals, one after the other (just to be celar I'm not talking about relationships. I'm a khhv, I'm talking in general)

If I by some miracle will get gf, I don't think that someone would want to cheat with me, there are plenty of chads for that available

That's basically like winning the lottery and deciding gamble it

I just want to be happy, I'm not one to gamble my life away

I would never cheat. I couldn't live with myself doing something so evil. I have morals. I'm not a woman.

I wanna have multiple ons but then I’ll loyalmaxx with a nice girl - ofc this won’t happen

Want only a girl who can be there with me, who sleeps next to me in the night, who likes to talk to me and that shares remotely the same interests. Just someone who is there with me and stays loyal. Someone I can share life experiences with, someone to show my photo collection to, someone who listens and talks back without getting annoyed, someone to sit at a restaurant with, someone to walk with me in the mountains/forests, someone to visit a zoo/aquarium with or someone to watch TV with. But due to my femurs being too small, my face having a skin problem and due to autism this will never happen.

Social proof. Simply having one means the others will want you and if you're capable of getting one, you likely can do it again. That's the issue a lot of incels will likely contend with. If by some miracle a foid is interested in them they will worship her for fear of never getting it again.

Want only a girl who can be there with me, who sleeps next to me in the night, who likes to talk to me and that shares remotely the same interests. Just someone who is there with me and stays loyal. Someone I can share life experiences with, someone to show my photo collection to, someone who listens and talks back without getting annoyed, someone to sit at a restaurant with, someone to walk with me in the mountains/forests, someone to visit a zoo/aquarium with or someone to watch TV with. But due to my femurs being too small, my face having a skin problem and due to autism this will never happen.
I’m quarantined so I’m doomed

Social proof. Simply having one means the others will want you and if you're capable of getting one, you likely can do it again. That's the issue a lot of incels will likely contend with. If by some miracle a foid is interested in them they will worship her for fear of never getting it again.
It's funny because females say that's what they want but really they want to be abused, cheated on, and victimized by good looking guys.

It's funny because females say that's what they want but really they want to be abused, cheated on, and victimized by good looking guys.
Yep rather be smacked around by a chad (and not even be the only foid he smacks around JFL) than taken care of by a beta.

It would be nice if we could reflect just half of the psychological torture women inflict back at them.
Then again, they'd all rope in a day.

Only cucks refuse to cheat so they can surpass their girlfriends body count
Jfl at being faithful to a used chad chasing rostie. That's cuck mentality.

It would be nice if we could reflect just half of the psychological torture women inflict back at them.
Then again, they'd all rope in a day.
To do so we’d put them in solitary confinement without internet for their entire life in GTA 5
Jfl at being faithful to a used chad chasing rostie. That's cuck mentality.
Exactly. We just cheat on them by acquiring as many one night stands as conquests and write down each name and their rank as a partner as a trophy

Exactly. We just cheat on them by acquiring as many one night stands as conquests and write down each name and their rank as a partner as a trophy
High iq. And the more pussy you get the easier it will be in the future.

High iq. And the more pussy you get the easier it will be in the future.
And each gf I will cheat on and I will enjoy seeing her obliviousness to it

And each gf I will cheat on and I will enjoy seeing her obliviousness to it
She will probably go out dressed slutty even while being in a relationship, so that's what she gets. Plus it's highly likely she will be cheating too.

Honestly most guys get to have at least 6 partners in life. And society said in a survey you’re too sexually conservative if you had 2 partners and that it’s best to have 7.6 partners on average. I’m gonna probably cheat several times to increase my body count and maybe even get more partners to surpass all the sexhavers who surpassed me by losing their virginity at 16-19 years old.

it would be awesome knowing that all the one night stands and hookups I acquired would be oblivious to the fact that they are mere increases to my body count and nothing else.
Jfl at 6 body count meanwhile out ancestors were fucking one new foid per day

She will probably go out dressed slutty even while being in a relationship, so that's what she gets. Plus it's highly likely she will be cheating too.
I also would want to have sex with foids of various ages and check mark each age on my paper as a trophy

I probably would for the reason most likely she would be a roastie whose I was the last option, also I'm not willing to go through all the bs normies have to go in their shitty relationships

now I get why so many men cheat on their wives, they must be blackpilled enough to know how different they treat chad and won't by all that crappy double standards they have with normies

I would too. Obviously if I had to wait 26 years for her to fuck me, she is only settling for me and doesn’t really like me anyways

I would too. Obviously if I had to wait 26 years for her to fuck me, she is only settling for me and doesn’t really like me anyways
women don't settle down at 26 anymore. now is happens more at 29 or 30

If I had the capability to do so then sure. But in a society with enforced monogamy, no because you will end up cucking other people and it will cause huge problems

how can you cheat with multiple women if you are an incel?

It says by stats the best relationship is if you are her only partner ever.