Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I had a gun

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
I would commit suicide right now, But I don’t.

I'm sorry you feel this way, brocel.
I too, would gladly take the opportunity to get me out of this place called "Life".

you baited me for 2 seconds, anyways don't do it

I'm sorry you feel this way, brocel.
I too, would gladly take the opportunity to get me out of this place called "Life".
Good to hear someone else feels the same way as I do.

take da Fumopill brah

E1f

You have no imagination

In my opinion if someone really has reached the point of actually wanting to die and kill themselves, they wouldn't care if it's with a gun or with a rope, or by jumping off some high ass building. If you want to die, and really suicide is the only outcome you see for yourself after years of torture, you just do it.

Leave the game and start a new journey :feelsaww:

i can relate.. :feelsbadman:, try to find variety of copes that works for you, brocel..

I felt the same yesterday, im sure many of us would in the moments of weakness when you had enough, just a little squeeze of the trigger, it doesnt even look real, the fucking shut off button . Youre either free or gone. Fuck this life honestly.

Don't worry, brocel. You'll get used to the pain. No matter how suicidal you are, these thoughts get weaker or leave eventually. They may come back but most people grow out of these thoughts, but sometimes it takes years. Maybe try eating healthier or go out for a walk regularly. And try No-Fap, it will boost your Dopamine and make your life more exciting and bearable.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 20 um 111434