Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide with nitrogen hypoxia?

L

luciddreams

Greycel
I have pure helium (99.9996).
The only thing left is a non breather mask. I tried a bag but I can’t take it because of my anxiety. Maybe I have claustrophobia.
Do you have any other options to commit suicide? I think it’s the best one

pls don't kys brocel. :cryfeels: . we are here for you

I once thought about dying this way. I intended to buy this SCBA mask:

In the end, I gave up on the inert gas method because there are just too many parts to manage. There's just too much room for failure and its too complex to set up.

Rope is the best for me. Its a bit painful, but simple to set up and testable unlike many other methods like inert gas hypoxic death and Sodium Nitrite.

Young men commiting suicide:
w0mEn MosT aFFecTed

I want assisted suicide by the government

The only thing left is a non breather mask. I tried a bag but I can’t take it because of my anxiety. Maybe I have claustrophobia.
I have a mask but not the helium, If i knew how to get the helium i wouldnt be here by now.

Buy a Maverick 88 for crying out loud. They’re 200 bucks.

Most shotguns in video games are shit
Depends if they coded it well enough, Alot of games struggle with the hitpoints, While plenty games have good hitboxes.

For example GTA And insurgency sandstorm, They are excellent and i play them daily.

Depends if they coded it well enough, Alot of games struggle with the hitpoints, While plenty games have good hitboxes.

For example GTA And insurgency sandstorm, They are excellent and i play them daily.
Insurgency Sandstorms shotguns are wonderful. GTA shotguns are ok, lacks appropriate range tho

Stay with us brocel:feelscry:

Insurgency Sandstorms shotguns are wonderful. GTA shotguns are ok, lacks appropriate range tho
True, GTA Shotguns like the AA12 like guns are very good for just hammering your enemies, I usually run at them and just fire all i got till they dead LOL
And yes those shottys are REAL GOOD!

True, GTA Shotguns like the AA12 like guns are very good for just hammering your enemies, I usually run at them and just fire all i got till they dead LOL
And yes those shottys are REAL GOOD!
You play online?

I only play story mode tbh, I hate playing online
Online used to be good when that ratbike from hell wastnt there, Impossible to shoot down, When i want to play online sometimes i remember it and i dont want to play

Online used to be good when that ratbike from hell wastnt there, Impossible to shoot down, When i want to play online sometimes i remember it and i dont want to play
The helicopters in GTA are total shit, I can’t hover or control them because they’re constantly fucking wobbling like a drunkard is flying them

The helicopters in GTA are total shit, I can’t hover or control them because they’re constantly fucking wobbling like a drunkard is flying them
I fly them with ease, Roll the mouse towards the button your pushing on the wasd to rotate them , Use both controls when flying, The controls arent shit; It needs practice :)

I fly them with ease, Roll the mouse towards the button your pushing on the wasd to rotate them , Use both controls when flying, The controls arent shit; It needs practice :)
I’m playing ps4 and it’s the hovering and aiming that’s difficult, getting around is no problem

I’m playing ps4 and it’s the hovering and aiming that’s difficult, getting around is no problem
Mine only lasted 1 year due to heating problems, My PS3 lasted longer

Man I don't condone suicide, but if you're sure that you want to do then I won't stop you. Life isn't fair for everyone. It's sooo over

Get a shotgun and do it like a man, don't do it unless you wasted a foid in gta 1st :feelsthink: