Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I had a Nuklear Bomb Button which destroys the whole world and humanity in a few seconds… I would push it

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
So much I hate this world. I would just end it for us all. If there is a way so save the animals I would let them life because I like animals (especially rabbits) more than fucking humans who let me suffer

That would be the Yamato Perpetual Reactor and it is awaiting for someone to push it

Well, stem-max then invent a doomsday device I suppose.

The amount of times I’ve wished for the so called “ red button” that could do such a thing is uncountable

I wouldn't exclude anyone or anything. Everything has to die, frankly I'd be do everyone a favor. If everyone and everything dies there will be no winners or losers, no poor or rich, there will be no suffering.

I'm just glad that this won't remain some work of fiction, it will happen eventually at the end of time when all the remains of our universe is a cold dark abyss for all eternity (search it up, it's real).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back