Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I had been Chad, I would humiliate non-virgin, feminist, loud women.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I would revenge fuck them, I would call them whores just because of being a non-virgin. I would beat and rape them, since I'm Chad and genetically superior, mother nature would give that chance to me. After all, I would marry a pure, virgin jail bait.

That’s a good fantasy you have there. Perhaps you’ll get your chance if reincarnation is real.

That’s a good fantasy you have there. Perhaps you’ll get your chance if reincarnation is real.
I'm patriarchal, fascist, oppressive, aggressive by nature. If I had been Chad, I would show them openly.

It's actually insane how society treats Chads. Too much free pass for them, life as Chad is God-Mode.

If you were born chad you probably wouldn't hate women or care tbh

I would emotionally abuse and beat the shit out of then. Then, 10 years down the road when they settle with a beta I'd read their blog posts about misogynistic violence and being abused in the past and just laugh my fucking ass off.

>Implying women wouldn't enjoy it.

Lmao, women go to Chad to be humiliated.

tbh, we could do so many great things if we were chad

Basic Chad day.

I would publicly embarrass women whenever I had the chance.

If I were Chad I wouldn't humiliate anybody, I'd just fuck all day long tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back