Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I had killed myself 6 years ago, I wouldn't have missed anything

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I was suicidal at 16 years old, the only reason I apparently didn't kill myself at the time was the hope that things were gonna get better. I thought I was too young to kill myself and I would get a better life if I continued to live.

Now here I am...nothing changed and I could have finished it years ago and avoided so much unnecessary pain.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to kill one's hope.

Why not do it now then

only applies if you are male and not chad

Having suicidal tendencies as a kid is pure suifuel

I was suicidal at 16 years old, the only reason I apparently didn't kill myself at the time was the hope that things were gonna get better. I thought I was too young to kill myself and I would get a better life if I continued to live.

Now here I am...nothing changed and I could have finished it years ago and avoided so much unnecessary pain.

Unfortunately, it's very difficult to kill one's hope.
It’s brutal man. Then in the next 6 years you’ll realize you still haven’t missed anything. :feelsrope:

I've heard the "don't do it, it gets better" line thrown around a lot for ppl who are suicidal. I've been depressed since I was a teenager now I'm almost 30 and shit still hasn't changed.