Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I had the choice, I would rather be a young normie than a chad my age

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
if you woke up as a chad, you will be "loved" by tinder bimbo whores who just want one night stands with you, if you went back to your original self they would unmatch your profile. same way if you wake up as a rich version of yourself, you will be "loved" only for your money, if the money all of a sudden vanished then all the gold diggers you got would also disappear straight away.

you will NEVER be loved for who you are unlike younger guys. a 14 year old plain looking normie has a virgin gf his age who loves him for who he really is, he has no money, no good looks, no tall height or famous status and he is young and innocent minded so he can fall in love just like the young girl can.

while if I became a 25-30 year old chad all I could do is fuck 77 IQ tinder bimbos as I would still have my diseased incel mind which has experienced way too much trauma, rotting, rejection to ever experience the benefits of being the chad. if I could choose to be a young version of myself (in a better environment of course), or a chadlite/chad with my current mind, then I am picking the first option every time.

There was a time when being highly attractive wasn't necessary. Almost every boomer experienced teen romance, and they weren't much attractive. Obsession with Chad looks among normal men only exists because of the sick times we are living in today.

It's legit just the foid having lower standards from smaller exposure to the world and not knowing her SMV. Though TikTok and Instagran are already wearing that innocence down so good luck with modern day JBs. That "love" is over in 2 weeks. :lul:

It's legit just the foid having lower standards from smaller exposure to the world and not knowing her SMV. Though TikTok and Instagran are already wearing that innocence down so good luck with modern day JBs. That "love" is over in 2 weeks. :lul:
"JBs" according to this forum are 17 year olds (basically adults). I was talking more about 10-14 year olds.

"JBs" according to this forum are 17 year olds (basically adults). I was talking more about 10-14 year olds.
If you don't get to fuck and have it last for more than at least a month it's ogre. That's becoming rarer and rarer now with 11 year olds and their iPhone 13 Pros. :lul:

We're neither.

Retarded take. Chad lives a consequence free life that goes beyond just being able to brutalise toilets whenever he wants.

could you at least elab why?

don't care, I already gave the reasons why being young is better than being a full adult
Because young normies are the modern day oofy doofy simps, youd rather be a "daddy pheno" chad at 40-50 than a young normie. chad pulls no matter what age.

dilf vs modern day normie

Because young normies are the modern day oofy doofy simps, youd rather be a "daddy pheno" chad at 40-50 than a young normie. chad pulls no matter what age.

dilf vs modern day normie

View attachment 893321View attachment 893322
you are asking me "would you rather be a 45yo chad who gets 40-45yo women with tons of baggage and multiple kids or would you rather be a 15yo normalfag who has a good looking 14-16yo gf"?

retarded question. I would pick second one every time as I said in my original post.

you are asking me "would you rather be a 45yo chad who gets 40-45yo women with tons of baggage and multiple kids or would you rather be a 15yo normalfag who has a good looking 14-16yo gf"?

retarded question. I would pick second one every time as I said in my original post.
You've clearly never been on tiktok.

So many foids, so many stacy JBs dream of a DILF Chad to fuck. They get millions of views, you forget that men peak in their 40s, women don't. Older men who are attractive and rich with status get everything, older men who have their looks can get JB stacylites with daddy issues.

You've clearly never been on tiktok.

So many foids, so many stacy JBs dream of a DILF Chad to fuck. They get millions of views, you forget that men peak in their 40s, women don't. Older men who are attractive and rich with status get everything, older men who have their looks can get JB stacylites with daddy issues.
yeah nah you're completely delusional. not surprised seeing as you joined the forum less than two weeks ago.