Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I have to do 1 thing my whole day is ruined and I'm exhausted as hell, mentally and a bit physically too.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
All I had to do today was to prepare a presentation and present it. Like 1 hour of work at most and like 20 minutes of talking online, if that. That's it, that's all I had to do today.

And guess what, I'm exhausted as hell from that. The lecture ended 2 hours ago and just now I'm starting to emotionally calm down. I was on edge, fidgeting, my whole body felt weird. Like a manic state, all cause I had to do 1 thing.

I've rotted for too many years, my formative years. Basically anything other than rotting stresses me out too much. Same thing with going to the dentist or getting a haircut, ruins my whole day. God forbid I have to actually do something, won't be able to relax even when I get home and am laying in bed, I'm just ruined.

I've rotted for too many years, my formative years. Basically anything other than rotting stresses me out too much. Same thing with going to the dentist or getting a haircut, ruins my whole day. God forbid I have to actually do something, won't be able to relax even when I get home and am laying in bed, I'm just ruined.
Normies want to interrupt your rotting and remind you that you'll never be able to rot without being disturbed. So io now every time you have to do something you have that in the back of your mind that you gave into normies in a way.

me too

it's over for severelydepressedcels

Normies want to interrupt your rotting and remind you that you'll never be able to rot without being disturbed. So io now every time you have to do something you have that in the back of your mind that you gave into normies in a way.
Oh god, working is going to suck. Gonna be stressed 24/7.

Oh god, working is going to suck. Gonna be stressed 24/7.
It's more the blackpill that by going to work you are helping a society that pushed you into a corner and kept taking away your copes.

it's over for severelydepressedcels
Idk if I'm severely depressed anymore. Cause my depression started over 10 years ago, but over time it sort of just becomes baseline. You kinda forget about it, it's just that your entire mindset and way of thinking are molded by depression.

Idk if I'm severely depressed anymore. Cause my depression started over 10 years ago, but over time it sort of just becomes baseline. You kinda forget about it, it's just that your entire mindset and way of thinking are molded by depression.
you have just described clinical depression or chronic depression

Its generalized anxiety, could be iron and minerals deficiency if you only lack energy.

I can relate to this so much! Having to run even a minor errand requires me to prepare mentally and physically to the point of exhaustion and my whole day will be ruined. There have been days where I have gone asleep in my bed right after coming home from a 4 hour work shift jfl. If my sense of peace and relaxation is disturbed I crumble instantly.

Its generalized anxiety, could be iron and minerals deficiency if you only lack energy.
Nah the lack of energy is just a part of it. I definitely have generalized anxiety unfortunately. I hate my brain.
I can relate to this so much! Having to run even a minor errand requires me to prepare mentally and physically to the point of exhaustion and my whole day will be ruined. There have been days where I have gone asleep in my bed right after coming home from a 4 hour work shift jfl. If my sense of peace and relaxation is disturbed I crumble instantly.
I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps one day things will be different. Maybe working full-time will finally push us beyond the breaking point and from there on I can reset my brain and just stop giving a fuck. Right now I'm in a weird position of not giving a fuck and yet at the same time being hyper anxious about everything.

What kind of work shift lasts for 4 hours? Brutally wagecuck-mogs my former self.

What kind of work shift lasts for 4 hours? Brutally wagecuck-mogs my former self.
Part time work in retail, usually to cover for someone else getting sick or something at the last minute. Doesn't happen too often.

I have online classes and its already making me tired. Its suifuel having reaponsibilities like studying and homework. Now I can't imagine actually starting formal education after almost 2 years. Hope Corona chan will keep spreading so i will have my diploma by Rotting in my home.

are you a coomer op

All I had to do today was to prepare a presentation and present it. Like 1 hour of work at most and like 20 minutes of talking online, if that. That's it, that's all I had to do today.

And guess what, I'm exhausted as hell from that. The lecture ended 2 hours ago and just now I'm starting to emotionally calm down. I was on edge, fidgeting, my whole body felt weird. Like a manic state, all cause I had to do 1 thing.

All of these posts you have been making remind me of how I was a few years ago when super depressed. I would just lie in bed and like you said, doing just one thing was totally exhausting. I looked at people who worked every day and went out in public and had normal lives with amazement on how they had the energy to do so.

Nah the lack of energy is just a part of it. I definitely have generalized anxiety unfortunately. I hate my brain.

I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps one day things will be different. Maybe working full-time will finally push us beyond the breaking point and from there on I can reset my brain and just stop giving a fuck. Right now I'm in a weird position of not giving a fuck and yet at the same time being hyper anxious about everything.
I have the same problem, example: if i have to go somewhere to work or something, all i can think about its that thing also night before i have trouble sleeping.

Happy people have infinite energy. I've noticed they never get tired. Everything is a new adventure for them, a new lesson etc

I have the same problem, example: if i have to go somewhere to work or something, all i can think about its that thing also night before i have trouble sleeping.
Yeah, for example Friday evening is great. Saturday is fine but halfway through Saturday I'm stressed that there's only 1 day left till Monday. And then Sunday is shit cause all day I'm emotionally drained from knowing Monday is next, even if I block out all thoughts of Monday.
I have online classes and its already making me tired. Its suifuel having reaponsibilities like studying and homework. Now I can't imagine actually starting formal education after almost 2 years. Hope Corona chan will keep spreading so i will have my diploma by Rotting in my home.
Yeah even online classes drain the shit out of you, but offline ones are so much worse.
are you a coomer op
I mean I fap but for a while now I only do it once every few days, I just don't have the libido anymore and it doesn't feel great either.
All of these posts you have been making remind me of how I was a few years ago when super depressed. I would just lie in bed and like you said, doing just one thing was totally exhausting. I looked at people who worked every day and went out in public and had normal lives with amazement on how they had the energy to do so.
Wow, you sound like you're in a much better place. I hope things keep improving for you.
Happy people have infinite energy. I've noticed they never get tired. Everything is a new adventure for them, a new lesson etc
Can't even imagine that tbh. I hate being me.

Last edited:
We're literally living in a different world, normies can't understand us.

Maybe working full-time will finally push us beyond the breaking point and from there on I can reset my brain and just stop giving a fuck
Don't forget to posting updates.

Yeah, for example Friday evening is great. Saturday is fine but halfway through Saturday I'm stressed that there's only 1 day left till Monday. And then Sunday is shit cause all day I'm emotionally drained from knowing Monday is next, even if I block out all thoughts of Monday.
You just explained how i felt while going to school, also if i paused from school because of cold or flu, i had hard time going to school again, anxiety would eat me alive, i totally understand how you feel.

Part time work in retail, usually to cover for someone else getting sick or something at the last minute. Doesn't happen too often.
tfw not having sandnigger relatives who run a corner shop call on you to stand behind a cash register for a few hours at a time.. :cryfeels:

Mogs me all things considered if I'm not way off, either way if you don't have to put in 10 hour days of intense manual labour you mog me. Sure am glad that shit is over with, it was brutal.

Depression trait. Me and @BummerDrummer can relate

We're literally living in a different world, normies can't understand us.

Don't forget to posting updates.
Still a while till that happens, most likely during the summer, in July I will probably be hunting for jobs. Uhh I hate that already. Meanwhile I have to write a fucking thesis. And the university appears to be really anal about it, 50 million tiny pedantic rules.

If I have to do 1 thing my whole day is ruined and I'm exhausted as hell, mentally and a bit physically too

I am exactly the same. Autistic trait.