Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I want to do good for the world

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I must rope.

I feel I dont belong and like an unwanted stain on a tapestry

My life is a failure, and undignified and shameful

No one wants to die a villian, but I dont want to rope for a world that doesnt care anyway nor will even benefit from it

This is limbo

There is no good for this world that can serve you more than what serves others, don't feel compelled to wander in this limbo. You can end this.

There is no good for this world that can serve you more than what serves others, don't feel compelled to wander in this limbo. You can end this.
all your comments seem AI generated nigga

Never give them the satisfaction of committing suicide. That's what these bastards want.

I'd be too scared to rope lead isthe only way I'd go

get some sleep DIGLET you would feel better.

ahem.. brooooooooooooooooooooootal

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped: Deaths! animated gif

I referred to my hometown as purgatory. It's true it was a shitty dead end place but turns out it's also just me. Lots of people want to die a villian retard look at what the people in power do. They tear apart society at the roots just to have more pussy for themselves and grow their families.