Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was a femoid...

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
I would have been one of the hottest foids in my college. While I as a man am a subhuman 21 yo KHHTTV , this is what my femoid version looks like (used face app).
20180629 011454

This is fucking SUICIDEFUEL knowing that I could have been one of the most sought after humans on Earth and would be getting everything for free if I were a femoid. Add to that , a better career,successful life,men to betabux and no depression or mental illness. Fuck this world, I'm gonna get reincarnated as a femoid in my next life.

sorry to interrupt politics, images do not show anymore for me eh

So you wish you were a woman?

So you wish you were a woman?
Life would have been way way easier that way. Being a highT straight male I can't even think of going tranny. I'll suicide and will reincarnate as a foid.

would get areers out of beta orbiting
Obviously. Teachers would give me free marks without writing shit, other men would provide me with millions of dollars without asking, a huge company would give me a high paying job way above my qualifications without even applying. As a man, it never began for me.

back when I was skinnier and had long hair, I was almost a perfect trap (even without girly clothes people have often mistaken me for a girl)
I'd be 9/10 cute shy neotenous girl if I was a femoid

back when I was skinnier and had long hair, I was almost a perfect trap (even without girly clothes people have often mistaken me for a girl)
I'd be 9/10 cute shy neotenous girl if I was a femoid
And as a man, you're a truecel posting here. Being a man in 2018 is the biggest sin.

God damn you have a nice nose, not your typical curry nose at all

God damn you have a nice nose, not your typical curry nose at all
Yeah I have a straight nose but it doesn't look as good as it looks in the pic. Maybe it's because the app edited the pic to make it look more feminine.

Yeah I have a straight nose but it doesn't look as good as it looks in the pic. Maybe it's because the app edited the pic to make it look more feminine.
You have nice eyes too, are you a manlet?

Edit looked at your eyes again, i only like the colour.

You have nice eyes too, are you a manlet?

Edit looked at your eyes again, i only like the colour.
LOL the eyebrows are obviously edited, otherwise it looks thick and shapeless. No, I'm king of manlets.

LOL the eyebrows are obviously edited, otherwise it looks thick and shapeless. No, I'm king of manlets.
Well you're king manlet and i''m king framecel, but we're both currycels so we're fucked irregardless.
JFL at guys who deny the importance of JBW.

And as a man, you're a truecel posting here. Being a man in 2018 is the biggest sin.
yup, if you're not top 10% overmasculine chad, it's over

yup, if you're not top 10% overmasculine chad, it's over
Run the k-pop game bro. Foids love those ladyboys from Korea. Tbhtbh
Well you're king manlet and i''m king framecel, but we're both currycels so we're fucked irregardless.
JFL at guys who deny the importance of JBW.
Nah, it's true when you're in an Asian country. I think BBC game is way more legit.

Run the k-pop game bro. Foids love those ladyboys from Korea. Tbhtbh

Nah, it's true when you're in an Asian country. I think BBC game is way more legit.
Yeah the hottest of foids here in the UK are exclusively going for black guys, alot of them are facially even 4's lol.
Not even Tyrones

Yeah the hottest of foids here in the UK are exclusively going for black guys, alot of them are facially even 4's lol.
Not even Tyrones
Yeah. That's why a lot of whites on this board say that all blackcels are fakecels and it's not even wrong. The data supports that too. Less than 5% black men are sexually inactive between the ages 15-21 while for whites this is more than 15% and for ethnics more than 30%. @Creep posted that data in a thread.

Yeah. That's why a lot of whites on this board say that all blackcels are fakecels and it's not even wrong. The data supports that too. Less than 5% black men are sexually inactive between the ages 15-21 while for whites this is more than 15% and for ethnics more than 30%. @Creep posted that data in a thread.
I fully agree with you, but blackcels like FaceAndLms i wouldn't include in that just for the utter fact that he's way too intellectual and sounds/acts WAY too white and i think even if he "Faked" his voice it wouldn't make enough of a difference to make himself "Ghetto"

The Caveat for black people is that where they can be a lot less good looking facially, they have to make up for it with being a retard/thug essentially.
Oh and it's BEYYYYYYYOND over for blacks with a sub 6.5 inch dick unless they'r'e Tyrone

I fully agree with you, but blackcels like FaceAndLms i wouldn't include in that just for the utter fact that he's way too intellectual and sounds/acts WAY too white and i think even if he "Faked" his voice it wouldn't make enough of a difference to make himself "Ghetto"

The Caveat for black people is that where they can be a lot less good looking facially, they have to make up for it with being a retard/thug essentially.
Oh and it's BEYYYYYYYOND over for blacks with a sub 6.5 inch dick unless they'r'e Tyrone
If you don't know he did has sex with some women, but yeah he's one of those guys who fall in that below 5% category. He had to work way harder than anyone to get laid.
The relief for black men is that nobody cares about their face at all. Foids see black skin and they get wet automatically. Whereas for whites and Indians, face and height decide everything.

If you don't know he did has sex with some women, but yeah he's one of those guys who fall in that below 5% category. He had to work way harder than anyone to get laid.
The relief for black men is that nobody cares about their face at all. Foids see black skin and they get wet automatically. Whereas for whites and Indians, face and height decide everything.
Face, height and frame tbh
Frame is heavily underlooked but studies show that your shoulder size contributes to up to 80% of your attractiveness (Face aside) even ahead of height and penis size (obv dont be a manlet though)

Face, height and frame tbh
Frame is heavily underlooked but studies show that your shoulder size contributes to up to 80% of your attractiveness (Face aside) even ahead of height and penis size (obv dont be a manlet though)
Penis size is irrelevant here, since you have to be successful with a foid to get into that situation. Yes frame does affect it. But a larger than average frame is more unattractive to a foid than a below average frame. If your proportions are good, then you'll be deemed attractive immediately.