Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My father was a pimp

babygengar

babygengar

Greycel
I am still fucking can’t get over this I found out a few years ago that my father was a pimp and my mother was one of his hoes like I really don’t know my dad on a good level but after the stories and interactions with him I still can’t get a bitch like I am seriously thinking about getting in his footsteps because of my resentment that I have to my nasty sexual deviant of a mom I can understand the pimp part but why would you get a whore prego

Brutal. How is it having a paid toilet as a mother? Sorry for your loss, brocel.

Brutal. How is it having a paid toilet as a mother? Sorry for your loss, brocel.
I definitely made me resent bitches for sure having no trust or remote relationship for them unless it’s for money

I definitely made me resent bitches for sure having no trust or remote relationship for them unless it’s for money
I'm for sure not your father!

I am definitely thinking about going in my father’s footsteps of being a pimp but not daiting no one

I am definitely thinking about going in my father’s footsteps of being a pimp but not daiting no one
how nigga? how you can be a pimp and incel?

Fucking insane. Can't he buy you a wife now?

Your mother is a whore.

fuck him I guess but he became a simp when he had me lol

how nigga? how you can be a pimp and incel?
Not have sex with them making them have no money beating there asses treat them like a cattle wtf I don’t have no desire I don’t have game to talk to a bitch unless it’s about selling there body plus it’s a big plus for me to beat there asses when they come up short

Not have sex with them making them have no money beating there asses treat them like a cattle wtf I don’t have no desire I don’t have game to talk to a bitch unless it’s about selling there body plus it’s a big plus for me to beat there asses when they come up short
if you can do this you can take one for your wife

just build your own harem

Statusmogs the entire forum

Why the fuck would I want a bitch like I can’t talk to them romantically I sure can strong arm them to make my money like my dad
I would build my own harem with them but no they only chads. you romanian ?

I noticed that that troubled people usually have parents who did some shadowy things.
When I was young, our neighbour was a prostitute and she had two sons from different fathers.
One became a gang member and was lately killed and other became a thief.
Bad seed.

I noticed that that troubled people usually have parents who did some shadowy things.
When I was young, our neighbour was a prostitute and she had two sons from different fathers.
One became a gang member and was lately killed and other became a thief.
Bad seed.
Fuck man I went to prison for robbery for two years because of childhood trauma/shady parents

Tell him to buy a girlfriend for you

I am still fucking can’t get over this I found out a few years ago that my father was a pimp and my mother was one of his hoes like I really don’t know my dad on a good level but after the stories and interactions with him I still can’t get a bitch like I am seriously thinking about getting in his footsteps because of my resentment that I have to my nasty sexual deviant of a mom I can understand the pimp part but why would you get a whore prego
Would you ask your father to get you a prostitute or is he one of these born again Christian types that made The Misfortune of reproduction which I consider one of the greatest crimes known to man because I don't believe subhumans should exist including myself that means reproduction unless it's very much supervised and only by Superior people not just Chads and Stacy's but high IQ athletic types those are the only people that should have children everybody else should die off in my personal opinion

My father was the exact same way, He had two wives before meeting my mom and was in the process of filing a divorce with one of them while my mom and him were engaged

Villain backstory.