Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If i was a ricecel

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
I would begin a crusade against cumskins, imagine having the biggest empire in the world on sheer geography alone (mongol empire) stretching all the way to Iraq and beyond. Today every paki or curry you meet with the last name khan is a descendant of the original og chink Ghengis. Which means their ancestors were part of his harem. He was a superchad

And today your reduced to middle aged old wrinkly cumskins coming to your lands and taking your women. If I was in Asia white expats would mysteriously start disappearing in gta:feelsLSD:

Tales from the basement.
While I agree with the sentiment, no you wouldn't :feelshaha:

white cucks love to worship mongols for some weird reason. must be their cuck instinct.
but they dont? anti-civilization "asiatic hordes" has been a go-to insult for hundreds of years that has its origins in the huns and even scythians. in a similar way to the europeans the chinese viewed the turkics, mongols and manchus as barbarous western and northern hordes that needed subduing. sounds like youre coping over white bulls fucking prime yellow pussy en masse

Last edited:
they dont deserve any respect. white cucks love to worship mongols for some weird reason. must be their cuck instinct.
Tbh mongol worshipping is low key chang worshipping
Chinese dynasties and Japanese shogunates and empire were much more based from ricecels perspective

And today your reduced to middle aged old wrinkly cumskins coming to your lands and taking your women. If I was in Asia white expats would mysteriously start disappearing in gta:feelsLSD:
China still fights with being cucked by whites tho so as an ricel you would naturally support CCP as there is no better option contemporary

Tbh mongol worshipping is low key chang worshipping
Chinese dynasties and Japanese shogunates and empire were much more based from ricecels perspective
yup. i believe the dynasties and shogunates were still chang and (noodle) stacy worshipping though.

the dynasties worshipped the emperor and empress (chang and (noodle) stacy) while the shogunates also enforced the might equals right primitive behaviour that foids seem to love.

yup. i believe the dynasties and shogunates were still chang and (noodle) stacy worshipping though.

the dynasties worshipped the emperor and empress (chang and (noodle) stacy) while the shogunates also enforced the might equals right primitive behaviour that foids seem to love.
but many times those emperors would be incels if they werent born in those royal families
take a look at them for example (Qing emperors), they look definitely below average even for asians. You can see that most of them are incel tier when it comes to their appeariance.

65d78b7c246b40918e2ed57f215d79bd 1

but many times those emperors would be incels if they werent born in those royal families
take a look at them for example (Qing emperors), they look definitely below average even for asians. You can see that most of them are incel tier when it comes to their appeariance.

View attachment 524233
oh yea lol they aren't the best looking. it's their status that bumps them up to "chang" levels i'm guessing.

mongol didnt have much secret. they had strength in numbers. in every records they were recorded bascially like locust swarms. :feelsdevil:
Lmfao where did you get that from? That's blatantly false
Their strength lied in mobility, range and smart/uncucked political decisions (massacres and genocides)

oh yea lol they aren't the best looking. it's their status that bumps them up to "chang" levels i'm guessing.
This is why imperial chinese system is more based than mongol tribal society. In imperial china incel emperor ruled over chads and normies but with mongols it were rather chad chiefs being in charge

This is why imperial chinese system is more based than mongol tribal society. In imperial china incel emperor ruled over chads and normies but with mongols it were rather chad chiefs being in charge
it's one in the same to me though. their incel emperor is "chang" in the eyes of the people because of status. the mongols, even if the guy isn't the best looking, would still be "chang" because of the whole dominant might equals right thing (highest level of thugmaxxing pretty much)

View attachment 524233
They got uglier the more time passed :feelskek::feelskek:

:feelswhat: ignorance is a bliss, i guess :feelsseriously: you dont know about history, you subscribe to that normie, modern western cucked history of muuuuh mongols so powerful and awesome.
Now you're just putting words in my mouth :lul:
Never said muh mongols were so powerful and awesome
which ironically a lot of alt right cucks also believes.
I'm not alt right, but why would alt right WHITE supremist idolize MONGOLS? You're just making zero sense now

it's one in the same to me though. their incel emperor is "chang" in the eyes of the people because of status. the mongols, even if the guy isn't the best looking, would still be "chang" because of the whole dominant might equals right thing (highest level of thugmaxxing pretty much)
Thugmaxxing is basicaly female worship.

little do they know, mongols probably killed way more white people than muslims ever did :feelsseriously:
Based. You cumskins got lucky Ogedei died otherwise your entire continent would be conquered, you'd probably be speaking some turkic language and eating kebabs on friday nights.

:feelswhat: ignorance is a bliss, i guess :feelsseriously: you dont know about history, you subscribe to that normie, modern western cucked history of muuuuh mongols so powerful and awesome. which ironically a lot of alt right cucks also believes.
You do realize that even in the Napoleonic era coordination in the battlefield was difficult asf and armies needed days together to cover small distances and a little here and there and the entire thing gets wrecked, steppe coordination and living on little supplies and foraging skills were incredible, just look at what happened to Napoleon's Grande Armee on the retreat in Russia and how steppe hordes including the Mongols covered those lengths in relative ease. And the always moved cross country in small groups, only congregated to face enemy forces to ransack heavily fortified settlements, so even the defeat in detail argument is shit cos they even succeeded in defeating forces even when outnumbered.

Last edited:
the mongol horses actually had advantage coz they were hardy, smaller (low energy maintenace), and able to dig through snow to get food. and mongols would drink horse blood, and also ate humans.

so yeah, no surprise they got good logistics.

gooks are good at harsh conditions. chinese merchants in Russia would sleep at literally shipping containers, work 7 days a week, outcompete locals. they also do that kind of shit in Argentina, Brazil etc. taking over the supermarket/grocery store business. they're fucking animals who are akin to cockroaches and rats.
Plus they'd never use the same path twice cos they'd have already foraged it off all resources but their skills in recombining multiple armies to face enemies or to use one to face and the other to either flank or to come from behind in the exact same time is impressive even by 19th century standards, they got beaten up yet still won cos Subedei was late in coordinating the attack and Batu had to face them head on for some time and consequentially suffered some losses, these tactics were invaluable as long as line infantry was a thing, even now you can use them to smash through enemy concentrations

Last edited:
Tales from the mental asylum