Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was president or whatever higher authority, I would ban sex in US

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I would put people to install cameras in every house that exists in US. If someone opposes to it, life sentence in prison.

If someone decides to have sex despite cameras recording them, life sentence in prison too. They would be monitorized 24/7, what they do, even in bathrooms when they shower or take a shit.

Oh, and by the way, people will not pay taxes to go for prisoners at all. Because scumbags are not worthy to get food, just low quality shit. Sex-havers will enjoy that shit in jail.

you will be instantly executed by your underlyings

incels get to ldar + money goes to their copes
ofc the money comes from tasking chads and women and normies

impossible jfl

even if you set an age of consent at 18, and banned all minors from having sex, that wouldn't stop high schoolers from fucking like monkeys

impossible jfl

even if you set an age of consent at 18, and banned all minors from having sex, that wouldn't stop high schoolers from fucking like monkeys

Idk what’s with cels here wanting to ban sex recently. The practical solution would be to either have enforced monogamy, legalize rape, or anything else that will guarantee us sex.

Yeah did you see how they did trump? They'd all say you aren't their president, they would burn down cities

I wonder how low long it would take for all of them to go insane.

They tell us that sex doesn't matter and that we can all survive without it, yet they complain like entitled children after not having sex for a week.

Unconstitutional and unenforceable. There is no position in the US that is able to do that. You'd need a dictatorship.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back